How long does it take for cystic acne to go away? And suggestions

Well depends, what r u doing to treat it?

If its really severe just skip the bs and do accutane

Well depends, what r u doing to treat it?

If its really severe just skip the bs and do accutane
I changed my diet but I’m going to a dermatologist soon and I want acutane but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get it cause it will be my first apointment. How long does acutane take to clear skin?

I changed my diet but I’m going to a dermatologist soon and I want acutane but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get it cause it will be my first apointment. How long does acutane take to clear skin?
i got accutane on my first appointment without cystic acne

so you'll prolly get it too

my back is clear now after 2 months

but u might purge worse

i got accutane on my first appointment without cystic acne

so you'll prolly get it too

my back is clear now after 2 months

but u might purge worse
How do I get it ? Like what do I say I’ve never been to a dermatologist what do they ushally say and do

How do I get it ? Like what do I say I’ve never been to a dermatologist what do they ushally say and do
i just said i've been dealing with acne issues for years, often painful cuz it was on my back

and be sure to emphasize you've tried diet changes and topical treatments (idk if u have, if not just say u tried something like panoxyl) with no luck but you've heard people have good experiences with accutane and are interested in trying that

It doesn't go away until you find out what the problem is

It doesn't go away until you find out what the problem is
It’s dairy cause u bulked and I ate a lot of dairy milk protein shakes ect and it got worse but last summer when I cut that stuff out my skin was clear

It’s dairy cause u bulked and I ate a lot of dairy milk protein shakes ect and it got worse but last summer when I cut that stuff out my skin was clear
😂 dairy’s good for u it’s natural protein shakes aren’t and are cancerous

Yes those are what I’m talking about eat meat bro
Yes Ik but I’m only 16 in school so it’s harder to eat real food like that especially cause I’m not buying it any suggestions? Like I got tuna but that shit is bad I heard I mostly eat chicken and steak and sometimes fish but like not enough to fill my diet

• Hmm...
Reactions: Codeinlover
Yes Ik but I’m only 16 in school so it’s harder to eat real food like that especially cause I’m not buying it any suggestions? Like I got tuna but that shit is bad I heard I mostly eat chicken and steak and sometimes fish but like not enough to fill my diet
do ur parents have enough money to buy meat ?

do ur parents have enough money to buy meat ?
Yes I just ushally get like chicken and steak but like that goes away in a day if yk what I’m saying like the amount they get isn’t a lot so it’s hard to obtain a diet liek that

Yes I just ushally get like chicken and steak but like that goes away in a day if yk what I’m saying like the amount they get isn’t a lot so it’s hard to obtain a diet liek that
What do you usually eat