How long does it take for skin to tighten after weight loss

manletmogger

manletmogger

Master
Like I dropped from like 20% to like 13 - 15 and like my skin is soo flabby and droopy it’s so annoying how long will it take for it to tighten up and firm (16 btw)

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Need high iq users to respond @greycel @Allornothing @RealFunkyFlamingo @axttt_ @mogatronn @Manletmachine

• +1
Like I dropped from like 20% to like 13 - 15 and like my skin is soo flabby and droopy it’s so annoying how long will it take for it to tighten up and firm (16 btw)
well online it says probably 1-3 months if you still have loose skin after should go see a doctor about it

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and maxxmclooks
Hmm I’ll trust it but my biggest problem is that I used to be extremely lean with tight skin but then I fatcelled to 20% and now I’m currently like 13 - 15 and my skin looks all flabby and yucky it pisses me off
were u trying to bulk or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Hmm I’ll trust it but my biggest problem is that I used to be extremely lean with tight skin but then I fatcelled to 20% and now I’m currently like 13 - 15 and my skin looks all flabby and yucky it pisses me off
go see a doctor

• +1
My lips used to be so much wider when my skin was tight aswell and look at me at 13 - 15% body fat jfl

Attachments

• 8CD0F717-1A52-4F4A-8937-6B410C1B30D7.mp4
    6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and greycel
My lips used to be so much wider when my skin was tight aswell and look at me at 13 - 15% body fat jfl
i mean ur skin is always gonna be kind of stretchy but I'm assuming it wasn't this much before when u were lean but apparently its supposed to go away on its own so dw

• +1
i mean ur skin is always gonna be kind of stretchy but I'm assuming it wasn't this much before when u were lean but apparently its supposed to go away on its own so dw
Hopefully man I only 50 days to ascend so lol hopefully it goes soon

Will take 2-3 months approximately.
Vit C (natural sources are ideal), will accelerate this.
Building muscle would also help.

• +1
yeah i can see u def have a lot of loose skin, maybe a facelift could help?
Bro I’m 16 lol ain’t no way I’m getting a face lift at my age, I’m just hoping that it goes away once I lose weight man I’m hard using tret too

Will take 2-3 months approximately.
Vit C (natural sources are ideal), will accelerate this.
Building muscle would also help.
Shit ok I’ll just try keep on building neck muscles and lose more weight to 10% but then I’ll look giga retarded with the flabby skin

• So Sad
@greycel @maxxmclooks excuse my short face syndrome from ages ago like when I was 15 lol but look at this, do u think I can achieve this in 50 days?

Attachments

• cm-chat-media-video-1:8d4dfb64-d677-5847-9714-f8ef09bc137e:490:0:0.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and greycel
@greycel @maxxmclooks excuse my short face syndrome from ages ago like when I was 15 lol but look at this, do u think I can achieve this in 50 days?
Yes
Look into threads for skin tightening on this forum. Don’t bother with collagen powder it’s a cope, I’ve tried it
Also I wouldn’t really trust any firming creams..

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and manletmogger
Take "reborn virgin" labia tightening cream and apply to your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and manletmogger
Did the fat loss ascend you overall? im like 25% bf right now and i wanted to do an aggresive cut but i've heard that skin gets too lose so i will try to lean down to 12-15% in like 6 to 8 months

• +1
Take "reborn virgin" labia tightening cream and apply to your face
How long for results
Did the fat loss ascend you overall? im like 25% bf right now and i wanted to do an aggresive cut but i've heard that skin gets too lose so i will try to lean down to 12-15% in like 6 to 8 months
yws bro it ascended me soo hard lean is life