How long does it take to achieve peak natural physique ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Is it 4-6 years ?

in 2 years you should be able to tell what your 4-6 year peak is. If you still look ass in 2 years you needa hop on roids or you never did a bulk

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 30679 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
in 2 years you should be able to tell what your 4-6 year peak is. If you still look ass in 2 years you needa hop on roids or you never did a bulk
I see, i will just lift for health then.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
I see, i will just lift for health then.
if your at a normal bodyweight and body fat like 16-18% bf you should be at that same body weight at 10% bf in 8-10 years. Check out nicks strength and power, jeff nippard, and leel_lem. All of them ended up at the same exact weight they started lifting in 10 years

if your at a normal bodyweight and body fat like 16-18% bf you should be at that same body weight at 10% bf in 8-10 years. Check out nicks strength and power, jeff nippard, and leel_lem. All of them ended up at the same exact weight they started lifting in 10 years
Nah nah, im good i will just lift for health now, natty lifting is bad pre-positioning for good gains, plus you wont look full when lean as natural which is sad, ill just focus on facemaxxing since im 6”4 and 200lbs

• +1
Nah nah, im good i will just lift for health now, natty lifting is bad pre-positioning for good gains, plus you wont look full when lean as natural which is sad, ill just focus on facemaxxing since im 6”4 and 200lbs
yea if your 6'4 natty body building is basically impossible, height is probably the most important thing for natties, all top 0.01% natties are 5'6 or below, but id rather be 6'4 :feelsrope:

yea if your 6'4 natty body building is basically impossible, height is probably the most important thing for natties, all top 0.01% natties are 5'6 or below, but id rather be 6'4 :feelsrope:
Oh, from personal experience i never get called small even tho on photos i look kinda long and not compressed or stocky.

• +1
to dam long and to much time being a bloatcell just do a few 12 cycles of osterine while megadoseing proetien

This is muh 1 year gym gain/change, Natty and old. I focussed heavy the first year, on getting to that 10% bodyfat level.
Hope year 2, will bring me muscle mass. Since I don't need yo be deficit anymore, to lose fat.

20201102 162936 2

• +1
Reactions: finn899
This is muh 1 year gym gain/change, Natty and old. I focussed heavy the first year, on getting to that 10% bodyfat level.
Hope year 2, will bring me muscle mass. Since I don't need yo be deficit anymore, to lose fat.

View attachment 2671555
View attachment 2671556
Looks way better in the Secoind video good job,you will for sure look better after like 3-5 kg of muscle bc you seem too lean

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Theoretically can Be done in 2 years. Because you won't do anything perfectly it Will practically take your whole Prime years so 20-30.

Or just literally never because youre afraid of heavy weights

Is it 4-6 years ?
Peak? Yeah, 4-6 years seems possible, but at a certain point, the returns will be so diminished you'll hardly notice a difference year-to-year. Most noticeable gains will be made in the first year or two if properly training and dieting.

Peak? Yeah, 4-6 years seems possible, but at a certain point, the returns will be so diminished you'll hardly notice a difference year-to-year. Most noticeable gains will be made in the first year or two if properly training and dieting.
Just gonna roid then