How long does it take to debloat naturally

Mushroom

Mushroom

Iron
I am currently following a strict low carbs and no salt diet, while maintaining a 4:1 to 5.5:1 sodium potassium ratio, and this is day 4 and I see no difference, how long does it usually take to naturally loose the bloat, and please I hope you give me some other solutions

• +1
Reactions: zeto
I think from 10 days to 30

means ur doing something wrong ur probably still consuming more than ur maintenance calories

means ur doing something wrong ur probably still consuming more than ur maintenance calories
Nope I'm a hard gainer even 3000 calories doesn't make me gain weight I eta 2100 per day

I am currently following a strict low carbs and no salt diet, while maintaining a 4:1 to 5.5:1 sodium potassium ratio, and this is day 4 and I see no difference, how long does it usually take to naturally loose the bloat, and please I hope you give me some other solutions
3 days

Stop eating processed foods bhai. “OH its keto and has no carbs” doesnt mean it wont bloat.

Also salt is needed for basic bodily functions. Dont neglect just get more potassium. Also carbs are needed for energy. If u work out your muscles are gonna be flat asf, and in general youre gonna be lethargic asf.

how much do u weigh/are you fat and how tall are you

I'm 180cm and 61kg, low fat only muscle I body but chubby face