How long does it take to grow frame and bones on test?

E

ElvJoeItaa

Iron
How many weeks should i be taking testosterone for me to grow my frame cuz some people say it could take 1 month some people say a year. also what roids would be the cheapest, fastest at growing ur bones and frame

reincarnation

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kambally, ElvJoeItaa, RealNinja and 1 other person
How many weeks should i be taking testosterone for me to grow my frame cuz some people say it could take 1 month some people say a year. also what roids would be the cheapest, fastest at growing ur bones and frame
bump i want answer for that question too

fastest would be tren but of course it’s the most toxic and i wouldn’t recommend it at all.

if you take that or whatever you take it would be really interesting if you can record your progress here that would be really cool

fastest would be tren but of course it’s the most toxic and i wouldn’t recommend it at all.

if you take that or whatever you take it would be really interesting if you can record your progress here that would be really cool
Yeah but many people say it will ruin ur life also i didnt end puberty so i dont think tren would be great idea