How long does it take to notice chanches with niacinamide + vit C serum

Chadologue

Chadologue

Corto Maltese pheno or death
It's been 3 weeks now and my acne is worse than ever, am I too impatient?
Also I use this moisturizer twice a day even though my skin is oily af but I've been told it's good for all types of skin, not just dry, is that bs?

78e95f00 30ff 4d34 b428 0f9f1c5ba0ec 1eda13a39cd52e2403f9327fdc25b00a4

I feel like my skin quality worsened ever since I started doing skincare jfl

bro only 2 things work against acne. Adapalene or Tretinoin. Everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Sinjiyam and Chadologue
Those won’t get rid of acne you need Retin-A

• +1
Reactions: Chadologue
what kind of acne do you have? does it resemble fungal acne? google it if you dont know how it looks like

• +1
If your skin is oily, I’d switch to a lighter moisturizer.
Start with the fundamentals (Cleansar, moisturizer and sunscreen).
Once you conquer that, add in tretinoin or Aldapalene

• +1
bro only 2 things work against acne. Adapalene or Tretinoin. Everything else is cope
Those won’t get rid of acne you need Retin-A
I know but the Indian retin-A I ordered takes FOREVER to come so I'm coping with these rn.
Do you think if I go see a dermatologist and directly ask for it they will allow it? I'm afraid they will insist to give me cope creams like all the others before.

My acne is about as bad as her's btw
Guide acne hormonale

what kind of acne do you have? does it resemble fungal acne? google it if you dont know how it looks like
Nah just good old whiteheads mostly

If your skin is oily, I’d switch to a lighter moisturizer.
Start with the fundamentals (Cleansar, moisturizer and sunscreen).
Once you conquer that, add in tretinoin or Aldapalene
Ok, any moisturizer in particular you would recommend?

I’m in the same boat but I also use Retin-A and it has done fuck all to my pimples who keep popping up like mushrooms after rain.

i’m thinking of changing cleanser and moisturizer cause I use cerave aswell but idk if they’re the problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Chadologue
I’m in the same boat but I also use Retin-A and it has done fuck all to my pimples who keep popping up like mushrooms after rain.

i’m thinking of changing cleanser and moisturizer cause I use cerave aswell but idk if they’re the problem
I use cetaphil cleanser, but yea im wondering if the moisturizer could be part of the problem,it says "non comedogenic" on the box though so idk what to think

Nah just good old whiteheads mostly

Ok, any moisturizer in particular you would recommend?
The cerave moisturizing lotion would be better for oily skin

• +1
I know but the Indian retin-A I ordered takes FOREVER to come so I'm coping with these rn.
Do you think if I go see a dermatologist and directly ask for it they will allow it? I'm afraid they will insist to give me cope creams like all the others before.

My acne is about as bad as her's btw
View attachment 683962
a lot of the red spots on her face isnt acne but post inflammtory erythema (a type of acne scar). not well researched but it is known that it can take months to heal. Vit C and niacinamide can helo but also try putting vaseline on your face every night to keep moisture

and yeah you'll have to wait a few months minimum lol

• +1
a lot of the red spots on her face isnt acne but post inflammtory erythema (a type of acne scar). not well researched but it is known that it can take months to heal. Vit C and niacinamide can helo but also try putting vaseline on your face every night to keep moisture

and yeah you'll have to wait a few months minimum lol
Well I guess 80% of the markings on my face at any point is due to this shit, is there any way to minimize their apparition instead of treating it after they happened ? That would help a lot tbh tbh

Try benzoyl peroxide

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Chadologue
Well I guess 80% of the markings on my face at any point is due to this shit, is there any way to minimize their apparition instead of treating it after they happened ? That would help a lot tbh tbh
from what ive read you can prevent it by moisturzing your face as much as possible. Drying out pimples will increases the chances of erythema happening

• +1
Is there any benefit compared to retin A?

u can also try differin. I did Accutane a while ago (no long term side effects) years before I knew about this site but I use differin nightly to maintain. differin is adapelene and no perscription

• +1
Diet Is underrated when It comes to acne also, look clear skin forever PDF on Google the diet and lifestyle they promote Is legit, i still use skincare, but diet Is more important imo

• +1
Is there any benefit compared to retin A?
Retin-a is good for small comedonal acne aka small blackheads/whiteheads.Benzoyl peroxide targets p.acne bacteria and works much better.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Chadologue and RecessedPrettyboy