How long does it take to reverse sleep deprivation looks on face?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I gave been sleeping 3-6h for 4 years and my looks has been perma tired with reddish eyes.

Last night I slept 8h with occasional spontaneous awakens. But woke up this morning still looks like before.

If I sleep 8 hours every night for 2 weeks would I see improvement?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and tervile1
of course

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Lol, you prematurely aged yourself. Congratz. You can't "recoup" sleep, the damage is already done.

• So Sad
I used to sleep 2-3h per day in the beginning of June it took me a month of perfect sleep to get back to normal

• Love it
Lol, you prematurely aged yourself. Congratz. You can't "recoup" sleep, the damage is already done.
No pls tell me it is reversible

Sleep is healing right? Why cant I heal my cells with more sleeping now?

Sleep deprived look is niche appealling, some girls love it

Sleep deprived look is niche appealling, some girls love it
I got kicked out of my classes by my professor because i look tired

Sometimes I went to sleep in the Unis toilet only to wake up the dude getting mad knocking at the door

• JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck and lilxder2
No pls tell me it is reversible

Sleep is healing right? Why cant I heal my cells with more sleeping now?
Why don't you sleep yourself into immortality then? Sleeping is the most important thing in your life, act like it.

Badboymaxxing, I bet some foida got horny seeing you break the classroom rules

the degree you can reverse it literally cannot be known. dont listen to the dude telling u the damage is done. but yeah serious healthmaxxing and stress free living is propably required for quite some time, do your best to prioritize sleep and look up ways to maximize it's quality. there is immense capacity for regeneration especially in youth, but you gotta have the resources usually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
the degree you can reverse it literally cannot be known. dont listen to the dude telling u the damage is done. but yeah serious healthmaxxing and stress free living is propably required for quite some time, do your best to prioritize sleep and look up ways to maximize it's quality. there is immense capacity for regeneration especially in youth, but you gotta have the resources usually.
Catching up on sleep is a myth. Good sleep is mandatory for aging gracefully.

• +1
Badboymaxxing, I bet some foida got horny seeing you break the classroom rules

Yeah all cells have turnover rates so it’s in constant damage and repair daily

• +1
Reactions: Son of gigachad
Catching up on sleep is a myth. Good sleep is mandatory for aging gracefully.
care for providing any solid evidence for your claim? and yes, i never said it isnt mandatory. but the body has great capacity for dealing with even chronic stressors, assuming you are counteracting the damage somehow. no single article to prove my claim, just a collection of anecdotes and endless literature iv studied over the years. 4 years during youth propably isnt - that - crippling across a lifespan, plus he may have some rare mutation permitting less sleep that we are unaware of even if unlikely

well, not exactly. for example there are postmitotic nerve cells that are far more succeptible to damage, then there's the whole evolutionary clusterfuck with advanced degeneration of teeth, potentially aluminum providing some level of lifelong inflammation once it binds a certain brain protein that the body tries to rid it off from but cant etc. but yeah, vast majority of damage and models of disease are reversible ( including social isolation ones no matter what some neurotransmittercel might tell u here )

sorry upon rereading this you did phrase it correctly, i thought u meant they all have daily turnover rates which is ofc false. but yeah it is in repair mode daily to the best extend it can

Read it 10 times already

I have more knowledge on sleep than Matthew walker, I have read like 600+ scientific researches on sleep.

But I have Narcolepsy :feelswhy:
Why the fuck you ask this question nigga

I gave been sleeping 3-6h for 4 years and my looks has been perma tired with reddish eyes.

Last night I slept 8h with occasional spontaneous awakens. But woke up this morning still looks like before.

Take 2000mg magnesium everyday and sleep

• +1
If I out Narcolepsy on here, most people wouldn’t get it
Ohhhhh ooohhh idk the solutiom against it, never heard of it

maybe try the military sleep technique? I heard people sleep rlly fast if they use this technique

Also there is smh else, a way u will sleep immediately if i close u eye"s, but its very and very very risky

Ohhhhh ooohhh idk the solutiom against it, never heard of it

maybe try the military sleep technique? I heard people sleep rlly fast if they use this technique

Also there is smh else, a way u will sleep immediately if i close u eye"s, but its very snd very risky
Narcolepsy aka

If I dont fotce myself to get up I will sleep 14h and wale up groggy and go back to sleep and repeat :feelswhy:

Narcolepsy aka

If I dont fotce myself to get up I will sleep 14h and wale up groggy and go back to sleep and repeat :feelswhy:
Nigga go use some water bucket, oooorrrrrrrrrr insectss heeheeh

Pretty much over. But you can always improve it

Nigga go use some water bucket, oooorrrrrrrrrr insectss heeheeh
Cold water doesnt even help

I started having Narcolepsy since 18 before that I was so energetic

Cold water doesnt even help

I started having Narcolepsy since 18 before that I was so energetic
Hmm caffeine? Hmmm steriods? Hmmmm you make a deal with a random hood nigger thats gonna kill you if you don"t wake up.....

you will see improvement, but to fully recover neurobehavioral function it will probably take at-least a year

• +1

Sometimes I went to sleep in the Unis toilet only to wake up the dude getting mad knocking at the door
What the fuck are you doing keeping you up like that scrolling this forum at 4am?

• JFL
i used to go to bed in 1 or 2 in the morning for years plus waking up at least one time now im going to bed early but it still hard for me to go sleep quickly