How long does it take to see noticeable changes in skin tone with Beta-Carotene & Astaxanthin

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I've been taking 50,000 IU (30mg) of Beta Carotene & (8mg) Astaxanthin for 9 days so far and have yet to see significant changes in my skin tone.

Does anyone have any experience with these supplements am I taking a sufficient dosage and if so how long does it usually take to see noticeable improvements in tone?

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
i tried astaxanthin but didn't do shit, beta carotene works though, took like 2 months or something but I used 100'000 IU daily now I use 25'000

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Nims
i tried astaxanthin but didn't do shit, beta carotene works though, took like 2 months or something but I used 100'000 IU daily now I use 25'000
Ok thanks.

I'm still going to use Astaxanthin until the bottle is empty but do you have any suggestions/experience on things to take instead of it? Is lycopene better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Ok thanks.

I'm still going to use Astaxanthin until the bottle is empty but do you have any suggestions/experience on things to take instead of it? Is lycopene better?
Yeah Lycopene is better and I currently use it as well, hard to tell if it works but anecdotally it seems to work better

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Yeah Lycopene is better and I currently use it as well, hard to tell if it works but anecdotally it seems to work better
Thanks, I'll check it out what dosage do you take?

didn't really work for me either

it will have your skin looking urine yellow within a couple months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17829
30 mg of bêta carotène daily ? the caps that im buying are 7 mg... So should I take like 5 caps daily ?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
beta carotene will take like a month and will make you yellow

@AscendingHero you recommended astaxanthin for undereye hyperpigmentation but apparently you cant spot reduce w it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and AscendingHero
@AscendingHero you recommended astaxanthin for undereye hyperpigmentation but apparently you cant spot reduce w it
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23473626/

Fat grafting also tends to provide a lightening effect too

Lightening creams + PRF treatment is also goated

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 16346
im on the hunt for good bleaching creams rn, been coping w concealer for too long

what are the best ones you know of?
I'll help you in pms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346