How long does lipolab take tp see results

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Im abt tobinject 1ml of lipolab in each cheek and 1ml into my hyoid, how long will it take to see results, and how significant are rhe results

inflammation lasts a week, results usually in the second or third week, but it depends on how often you've done it, your body gets used to processing the stuff so you see results quicker after a while.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
inflammation lasts a week, results usually in the second or third week, but it depends on how often you've done it, your body gets used to processing the stuff so you see results quicker after a while.
Thx bhai 😻 youve done it urself right? if u have can u tell me where i should avoid injecting for the nerves

Thx bhai 😻 youve done it urself right? if u have can u tell me where i should avoid injecting for the nerves
just pinch the skin if you're afraid of hitting nerves, for the buccal the needle has to go deep though so you can't avoid the risk there but there's not any significant nerves in the area anyway.

• +1
just pinch the skin if you're afraid of hitting nerves, for the buccal the needle has to go deep though so you can't avoid the risk there but there's not any significant nerves in the area anyway.

View attachment 3119731
thx bhai 😻😻😻😻 will be drawing on the nerves

thx bhai 😻😻😻😻 will be drawing on the nerves
they aren't 1:1 there's some variance between individuals.

you can feel roughly where the buccal pad is if you put your fingers on the side of your mouth like a fish hook and move the muscles, there's a V shape between the muscles, it's located somewhere between those.

• +1

you can feel roughly where the buccal pad is if you put your fingers on the side of your mouth like a fish hook and move the muscles, there's a V shape between the muscles, it's located somewhere between those.
my buccal fat pads r kinda big but yea ik wheee they are thx

note it can be a bit higher than this.

• Love it