How long for tret to work?

Zeta

Zeta

Traded my sanity for ascension
How long does it take for tret to show results? Like significant results?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Tai Lung
3-5 months

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, boss8055, ALP and 3 others
How long does it take for tret to show results? Like significant results?
6 months and then all positive effects are totally reversed by the 12 month mark.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: framemoggerr, MA_ascender and BrutalMogger
4-12 weeks you see the first results like a little bit more smooth skin

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, BrutalMogger and Zeta
6 months and then all positive effects are totally reversed by the 12 month mark.
Not true i will keep a clean diet to prevent new breakouts

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
4-12 weeks you see the first results like a little bit more smooth skin
but like the others alrdy said
The full results are after half a year

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Zeta
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Zeta

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
tazarotene better than tret bro

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten
1 year for 0.05% tret
6 months for 0.05% tazarotene

I'll prove you wrong :sneaky:
your anecdote is worthless, someone share any study showing long-term anti aging benefit from this stuff.

• WTF
Reactions: Zeta
brutally over for my copes :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
anti aging? There def is a bunch of stuff that works. Its expensive tho, since I'm broke right now my anti aging skincare consists of sky and sol moisturizer (use often) and their sunscreen (multiple times a day when outside), and then I use adipeau which maintains my facial fat layer which has as a side effect positive effects on collagen and elastin production.

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten and MA_ascender
Im still at my 4th month with 0.025mg no more pimples got a fuck ton of pimple at around 1st and 2nd month now its just red dots everywhere in my cheeks probably because i kept popping them whenever they were purtruding so much
Up strength dude 0.025 is nothing

• +1
Reactions: Steroyl
anti aging? There def is a bunch of stuff that works. Its expensive tho, since I'm broke right now my anti aging skincare consists of sky and sol moisturizer (use often) and their sunscreen (multiple times a day when outside), and then I use adipeau which maintains my facial fat layer which has as a side effect positive effects on collagen and elastin production.
What about hyaloronic acid, vitamine c?

Not true i will keep a clean diet to prevent new breakouts
what’s ur diet currently like?
i think i saw a thread where u do 50g carbs and then the rest only protein and fat. that what u r doing? or u changed it up?

• +1
what’s ur diet currently like?
i think i saw a thread where u do 50g carbs and then the rest only protein and fat. that what u r doing? or u changed it up?
I have been kinda cheating lately and figuring out what I can eat. So for the last week i have been eating more carbs and just more food in general, still all healthy whole foods tho. It’s going great and the tret is working good so far. I am gonna cut the carbs again and get even leaner because i have no reason not to

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I have been kinda cheating lately and figuring out what I can eat. So for the last week i have been eating more carbs and just more food in general, still all healthy whole foods tho. It’s going great and the tret is working good so far. I am gonna cut the carbs again and get even leaner because i have no reason not to
how much are you eating on a typical day when tryna get leaner, do you feel the incorporation of carbs makes you retain or gain more body fat or bloats your face or something?

• +1
how much are you eating on a typical day when tryna get leaner, do you feel the incorporation of carbs makes you retain or gain more body fat or bloats your face or something?
I don’t count calories but i basically eat a few meals a day, however i keep the meals really small, like just 1 banana or 1 apple or a few eggs

• +1
I do eat big dinner tho like beef and rice mostly

• +1