How long is it going to take you to save for surgery

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
It will take me a year but I've been ugly as fuck since maybe age 15 when I realized I was ugly and it actually mattered.

Since like age 15 onwards ive suffered from it but it hit its peak at age 20 or so when I realized im literally just not good enough and need surgery.

I spent the entirety of last year scheming on how im going to make money.

Im literally homeless now suffering saving for surgery. This is the only way I can get the money together.

I can save $40k cash in like a year.

I have no idea how you guys get surgery it's the price of a new car.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24444
do you only wageslave or do u do other stuff too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 16220
I need 10k

I’m 16 now but I can maybe get it in a year

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MadTwatter, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
bro you already look good, this forum is seriously impairing your critical judging. Focus on moneymaxxing, hobbies and iqmaxxing. ofc keep lookmaxing but keep it a margin thing, you already are a top percentile guy, no need to spike your cortisol through the roof all the time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 28414, normie_joe and 3 others
It will take me a year but I've been ugly as fuck since maybe age 15 when I realized I was ugly and it actually mattered.

Since like age 15 onwards ive suffered from it but it hit its peak at age 20 or so when I realized im literally just not good enough and need surgery.

Im literally homeless now suffering saving for surgery. This is the only way I can get the money together.

You will never win being a wageslave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You are homeless for real?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 16220
All I need is rhinoplasty, maybe some under eye filler down the line. I have 40k, so I could get it now but still finishing up a cycle of Accutane and youre not supposed to get rhino until youve been off accutane for a few months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
All I need is rhinoplasty, maybe some under eye filler down the line. I have 40k, so I could get it now but still finishing up a cycle of Accutane and youre not supposed to get rhino until youve been off accutane for a few months

How long did it take you to save $40k fuck man I'm so broke it's brutal

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
bro you already look good, this forum is seriously impairing your critical judging. Focus on moneymaxxing, hobbies and iqmaxxing. ofc keep lookmaxing but keep it a margin thing, you already are a top percentile guy, no need to spike your cortisol through the roof all the time
Awful advice. Get the plastic surgery and ascend then worry about softmaxxing bullshit later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 29167
Awful advice. Get the plastic surgery and ascend then worry about softmaxxing bullshit later
Personality is not a meme and he is already htn. He is hair frauding, is roided to the bone and has clear skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 16220
Personality is not a meme and he is already htn. He is hair frauding, is roided to the bone and has clear skin
htn in the rats nest under the sewer system of mumbai

he's realistically weak-mid MTN

• JFL
htn in the rats nest under the sewer system of mumbai

he's realistically weak-mid MTN
absolutely not lmao he is 6.4. what kind of normies are you hanging around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
I need like £10-15k more for the first round of surgery
Gonna do one or two more clinical trials for hopefully like 5-8k, then maybe cut into money given to me (£30k) for the rest, which is currently still with my parents even tho I'm 20. Cos I want surgery next summer, rather than having to get a job first to save up the extra

• +1
But yeah it's kind of over. Realistically I want like £40-50k worth of surgery, but unlikely to ever get that, especially as I refuse to do a job I hate for better pay, and I'm in UK where u can't save as much as US anyway

• +1
absolutely not lmao he is 6.4. what kind of normies are you hanging around
im in sweden, i really like jacob hate as a user but like hes's not HTN. maybe more like mid-MTN, not low or high.

• +1

how are you going to save

zygos/malar implants + fat graft + rhino

Maybe between 14-20k for me

• +1
How are you saving 40k liquid?

• +1
I have everything I need, but I don't want to waste tens of thousands of dollars just immediately splurging when I could get it for cheaper. Like there are people being quoted $46k for revision rhinoplasty when other doctors are doing it for $10k. Plastic surgery is the like the wild west.

• +1
How are you saving 40k liquid?

i sleep in my car and pay for food and bare minimum bills and that's it. no rent. chicken and rice. i lounge like all day in this public lounge at the bottom of a college dorm that i don't even live at. it's just empty so i sit here in the dark and lay here and at night sleep in my car. i even left an air fryer in the kitchen here under the counter and pull it out to cook my chicken.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24444 and grimy
do you only wageslave or do u do other stuff too?

i wagecuck to the point of suicide. literally work my ass off then remain homeless to get surgery money. i need this to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24444
i wagecuck to the point of suicide. literally work my ass off then remain homeless to get surgery money. i need this to happen.
i hope everything goes well for you brother

• +1
I already got money for genio and my gyno surgery

• +1
i sleep in my car and pay for food and bare minimum bills and that's it. no rent. chicken and rice. i lounge like all day in this public lounge at the bottom of a college dorm that i don't even live at. it's just empty so i sit here in the dark and lay here and at night sleep in my car. i even left an air fryer in the kitchen here under the counter and pull it out to cook my chicken.
Wtf, you being serious? I reckon living with family or getting a roommate for a cheap 2 bed wouldn't be that expensive, and would do wonders for your mental health and peace of mind.

• +1
im in sweden, i really like jacob hate as a user but like hes's not HTN. maybe more like mid-MTN, not low or high.

it's painful but i am more than willing to admit if i am low tier normie. that's life. it's not fair and the sooner i embrace the horrifically painful reality the sooner i can improve it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Wtf, you being serious? I reckon living with family or getting a roommate for a cheap 2 bed wouldn't be that expensive, and would do wonders for your mental health and peace of mind.

i literally find it easier to be homeless and save for surgery than make friends. it's just the environment im at in the city nobody wants to make friends at least now where im at. everyone literally is at work just to do the job and leave or at the gym to workout and maybe make small talk then go back to their workout. nobody is as lonely as i am so i quite literally think it's easier to sleep in my car than make a friend. that's just the way the world is, the internet caused all of this.

0. healthcare pays

I already have the money for surgery but I feel defeated by the age pill and like it would be better just to use the money to avoid wage cucking for another few years.

• JFL
I have everything I need, but I don't want to waste tens of thousands of dollars just immediately splurging when I could get it for cheaper. Like there are people being quoted $46k for revision rhinoplasty when other doctors are doing it for $10k. Plastic surgery is the like the wild west.
This is why you go to a good surgeon in the first place and then you don't need to get a revision lol

i literally find it easier to be homeless and save for surgery than make friends. it's just the environment im at in the city nobody wants to make friends at least now where im at. everyone literally is at work just to do the job and leave or at the gym to workout and maybe make small talk then go back to their workout. nobody is as lonely as i am so i quite literally think it's easier to sleep in my car than make a friend. that's just the way the world is, the internet caused all of this.
Same lmao I would rather sleep in the streets than make friends we are seriously fucked up bro

• JFL
I already have the money for surgery but I feel defeated by the age pill and like it would be better just to use the money to avoid wage cucking for another few years.

I think you should just pull the trigger, get surgery and look better and then do something nuclear like get a different job or go back to college because being ugly AND a wagecuck is a eventual suicide, even if you don't actually commit suicide you'll want to everyday at some point and that's just not a liveable existence bro.

This is why you go to a good surgeon in the first place and then you don't need to get a revision lol
lol I got it 21 years ago without the aid of social media or google or internet forums, before modern rhinoplasty techniques even existed, faggot

Realised at 20 that anything besides surgery is cope and at 22 I only got $4,000 saved because I pay rent.

Don’t go overboard on surgery, you will ruin your life and you will look uncanny, get few surgery done but remember you can’t really change too much with sugery, you’re you. Use your brain and play your cards nicely, gym max, maybe rhinoplasty, genioplasty, stuff like that. And yeah that’s all you can do.

• JFL
I think you should just pull the trigger, get surgery and look better and then do something nuclear like get a different job or go back to college because being ugly AND a wagecuck is a eventual suicide, even if you don't actually commit suicide you'll want to everyday at some point and that's just not a liveable existence bro.
Words of wisdom