How long is too long to leave a tinder msg?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I’m not really on tinder 24/7. I don’t want to come across as rude or lose a potential date how long do you think is too long to leave a message?
@Niko69 @Leo69

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I’m not really on tinder 24/7. I don’t want to come across as rude or lose a potential date how long do you think is too long to leave a message?
@Niko69 @Leo69
Literally a minute and they can go pick another guy if you're submaher.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Nims
@Niko69 @Leo69
In terms of Elo it's best to text straight away, I guess anything over a few days can be considered rude, but it can still work if you reply to them after a month or so

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
I've replied to messages 1-2 months later and it escalated to ONS.

There are a lot of picky women there who don't rush and will wait a very long time for one of their matches to reply back.

Keep in mind women swipe 0,5-1% of the shown male stack to the right.
Average men swipe something in the range of 90-99% of the female stack to the right.

Some women don't get matches for days because they refuse to swipe right (they know it's a match anyway, they just don't like that persons face, height, body etc). I have been shown Tinder matches by decent looking women, on their phone. Some have thousands of likes laying around, but only 5-10 matches! :D (After I asked, how many guys they have matched)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 1851