How long is your nose from nasion to end of your nose?

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
I need a reference point, so now measure yours and report back. Write how you perceive your midface lenght (short, medium, longish, etc).

Nasion

The nasion is the second highest point (just under the glabella) shown in the picture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray
Imagine an interpupilary line

From there to the base of the nose anything 50 is average.

Imagine an interpupilary line

From there to the base of the nose anything 50 is average.
That's rearded, you need a fixed cranial point like the nasion, your pupiles could be ''low set'' for example thus making the measurement inaccurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
That's rearded, you need a fixed cranial point like the nasion, your pupiles could be ''low set'' for example thus making the measurement inaccurate
The nasion varies

The pupil is always in the centre of your eye

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
The nasion varies

The pupil is always in the centre of your eye
Yeah, but some people have eyes that are more high set than others. The nasion is anatomically part of the skull region where your nose sits.

50mm exactly. My nasion lines up with the center of my pupils. I have measured my midface ratio as 1.05 so a slightly short/compact midface.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
50mm exactly. My nasion lines up with the center of my pupils. I have measured my midface ratio as 1.05 so a slightly short/compact midface.
Interesting. My nasion is like half centimeter above the center of my pupils. I measured mine (from nasion to end of nose) at exactly 60 mm :feelswhy: , horse detected

6 or 7cm lol

Vertical distance between nasion to subnasale or tip of the nose ?

Vertical distance between nasion to subnasale or tip of the nose ?
Vertical distance between nasion and lowest point of your nose

I need a reference point, so now measure yours and report back. Write how you perceive your midface lenght (short, medium, longish, etc).

View attachment 302386
The nasion is the second highest point (just under the glabella) shown in the picture.
55mms, but my nasion is above my pupils.

How are you supposed to know if your face is not Tilting up or down? Orbital to Tragus doesn’t work for me as my ears are quite high set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
How are you supposed to know if your face is not Tilting up or down? Orbital to Tragus doesn’t work for me as my ears are quite high set
High-set ears = lifefuel

Just stay upright in front of a mirror

Your whole face is subhuman but 7 cm jfl what a cruel world
Yeah to add insult to injury I get asked irl if I'm a turkroach jfl

Yeah to add insult to injury I get asked irl if I'm a turkroach jfl
Same, I'm a balkancel that gets often mistaken for Turk, life isn't fair to people like you and me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Gengar
We should start a support group for other unfortunate people like us. :feelsrope:

You are the n word of the n word jfl
Most brutal one is when someone thinks I'm a sandnigger from Lebanon, jfl. I stopped considering myself European a long time ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Gengar
Most brutal one is when someone thinks I'm a sandnigger from Lebanon, jfl. I stopped considering myself European a long time ago.
Absolutely brutal. A classmate of mine asked me if I was born in Europe :feelskek: but in my case it makes sense cuz I'm a curry but I speak the language fluently.

Absolutely brutal. A classmate of mine asked me if I was born in Europe :feelskek: but in my case it makes sense cuz I'm a curry but I speak the language fluently.
So you are a curry that gets mistaken for Turk? JFL do you realize this changes everything?

What? Why? Bro
It's thousand times better to look Turkish than Indian, I mean this should be common sense. Turks are the 'whitest' looking ethnics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas
Wow, you have to be the oldest member of this forum. What made you come to this site if I may ask?
MGTOW => FaceAndLMS => here
Still, I've never been alone.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3202
It's thousand times better to look turkish than indian, I mean this should be common sense. Turks are the 'whitest' looking ethnics.
What? No way. I find it insulting. The "whitest" looking ethnics would be Afghans.