how long it takes for your face to recover ?

primqwe

primqwe

Iron
I'm 25 years old and for the past 6 years, I've had poor sleep, averaging 6.5 hours per night. My sleep has been of low quality, and I often wake up due to mild apnea and breathing problems.

If I start sleeping 8 hours without waking up starting tomorrow, how long will it take for the cells in my face to fully regenerate?
And my second question: will my face look the same as if I had always slept well, or only a percentage of that?

chatgpt said the result might vary from 80% to 100% and is individual. I'm particularly concerned about the area around my eyes; on the rare occasions when I slept reasonably well, they looked much better.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and St.TikTokcel
no ur face wont look like u had always slept well because u didnt. dumbass

• +1
Reactions: watah and WeiWei
I'm 25 years old and for the past 6 years, I've had poor sleep, averaging 6.5 hours per night. My sleep has been of low quality, and I often wake up due to mild apnea and breathing problems.

If I start sleeping 8 hours without waking up starting tomorrow, how long will it take for the cells in my face to fully regenerate?
And my second question: will my face look the same as if I had always slept well, or only a percentage of that?

chatgpt said the result might vary from 80% to 100% and is individual. I'm particularly concerned about the area around my eyes; on the rare occasions when I slept reasonably well, they looked much better.
Fix the apnea first. Start investing in good skincare and eating healthy keeping a low stress life. Use derma roller on skin too.

Users who are viewing this thread

• mantidas
Back