How long it takes to get noticiable bigger in shirt with natty gymceling?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Can i look better in few months?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yea, put in the effort

you are tall and you have a nice frame

Can i look better in few months?
it depends in your genetics, diet and dedication.
you may require 1 year, 5 years or even never getting gains

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel and Pietrosiek
Can i look better in few months

3 months have passed since I started doing exercise, I've been able to gain 7 kg and although I'm kinda fuller I still look the same, however, I've got a lot of confidence rn I was so insecure some months ago I never used any kind of clothing that showed my arms, now I always use t-shirts.

I bet it will be 1-2 years (natty) to me and everyone to really start to look big on shirts.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Never
1466366197 risitas10

3 months have passed since I started doing exercise, I've been able to gain 7 kg and although I'm kinda fuller I still look the same, however, I've got a lot of confidence rn I was so insecure some months ago I never used any kind of clothing that showed my arms, now I always use t-shirts.

I bet it will be 1-2 years (natty) to me and everyone to really start to look big on shirts.
Half of That is fat.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
if you have okay frame 6 months is plenty

Depends on your test levels mostly get bloodwork done and see where your test levels are

averge or low propably. Can i pm you to rate my body in video?
Rating body now doesn't mean shit tbh soaw your frame before it's decent get your test levels checked before anything that's the most important factor to gain muscle
if you have okay frame 6 months is plenty
First 6 months you can get the newbie gains 15 lbs of muscle are easily gained and the first year 25 lbs are achievable after that it gets really hard and roids are needed

You can gauge your natty potential by doing a 23andme test and checking the status of your MSTN and ACTN3 genes

• Woah
Reactions: Mr manlet
Rating body now doesn't mean shit tbh soaw your frame before it's decent get your test levels checked before anything that's the most important factor to gain muscle

First 6 months you can get the newbie gains 15 lbs of muscle are easily gained and the first year 25 lbs are achievable after that it gets really hard and roids are needed

myostatin and androgenreceptor sensitivity as well.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You could rate my potential it would give me motivation to gymcel
I don't want to the big, more aesthetics is what i want

You could rate my potential it would give me motivation to gymcel
I don't want to the big, more aesthetics is what i want
You can't tell when you're skinny lol just start working out and eat well and you'll gain 15-20lbs of muscle your first year

Last edited:
I looked like I was on steroids in a year or so of natty lifting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
im not even lying.
One t shirt got too small after 1 month of gymcelling.Shoulders that is