How long should I bonesmash?

ARCelM

ARCelM

Iron
I bonesmashed as of today and it hurts, I wonder how many times I day I should bonesmash and if I need rest.

Does bonesmashing the chin cause recession? Sounds funny but in my brain I think the force applied is stronger than the force of my chin even though it sounds like hitting a tree if you keep hitting it it will eventually change or fall down no?

I bonesmashed as of today and it hurts, I wonder how many times I day I should bonesmash and if I need rest.

Does bonesmashing the chin cause recession? Sounds funny but in my brain I think the force applied is stronger than the force of my chin even though it sounds like hitting a tree if you keep hitting it it will eventually change or fall down no?
Bonesmash is cope boyo
Thumbpulling is the real deal

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
Bonesmash is cope boyo
Thumbpulling is the real deal
I wear night retainers and im maybe 5 months post braces my palate is narrow but my face is somehow very wide its a looksmin in my opinion since I am a bloatcel atm with facefat my lips prortrude to much and I think if I thumbpull it will prortrude even more (my lips is past my nose and chin already)