How long should i take Accutane ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
How long should i take Accutane ? I will soon start my Accutane cure with 20mg a day (not enough money for more)

i wouldn't be taking 20mg a day unless your skin is uber fucked like in the pictures, and depending what season it is right now where you live (its winter here) 5mg a day monday to friday then saturday sunday no accutane. then when you're satisfied i would start doing 5mg every other day.

and to answer your question at 5mg i would be taking it for at least 2-3 months.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
i wouldn't be taking 20mg a day unless your skin is uber fucked like in the pictures, and depending what season it is right now where you live (its winter here) 5mg a day monday to friday then saturday sunday no accutane. then when you're satisfied i would start doing 5mg every other day.

and to answer your question at 5mg i would be taking it for at least 2-3 months.
20mg is low dose for both male and females, treatment on typical dose is 6 months

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Windy GIF

retarded faggot with 0 accutane experience giving advice as usual
I am on accutane right now, this drug is poison I wouldn’t recommend taking any amount

5mg capsules don't exist

• Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline
retarded faggot with 0 accutane experience giving advice as usual
im going on accutane in 7 days I did my research retard fat fuc midget bald ugly uncle fagot

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
5mg capsules don't exist
this retard doesnt get it jfl he cuts his accutane like a junkie to eat pills for his anal zits

I am on accutane right now, this drug is poison I wouldn’t recommend taking any amount
yeah, that's why you don't listen to these retards who recommend 20mg.
this retard doesnt get it jfl he cuts his accutane like a junkie to eat pills for his anal zits
two little faggots doing tricks on each other's cocks, 5mg capsules exist but i can't blame you, iq is too low to do a simple google search

yeah, that's why you don't listen to these retards who recommend 20mg.

two little faggots doing tricks on each other's cocks, 5mg capsules exist but i can't blame you, iq is too low to do a simple google search
They don't exist in my country

Also 20mg is considered low dose

im going on accutane in 7 days I did my research retard fat fuc midget bald ugly uncle fagot
research = experience btw

if you did any research with that peanut brain of yours you'd know that accutane can come with irreversible side effects if taken at your regular low IQ dosages '20 mg' jfl kill yourself retarded freak you're a danger to humanity

They don't exist in my country

Also 20mg is considered low dose
oh right they only don't exist in your country after claiming they don't exist at all lel, and yes it's considered a low dose but good luck, i doubt you're going to last long with your current brain damage you turkish faggot

oh right they only don't exist in your country after claiming they don't exist at all lel, and yes it's considered a low dose but good luck, i doubt you're going to last long with your current brain damage you turkish faggot
What side effects are you refering to ? Most severe side effects like hair loss are like 0,1% and are only during treatment

Also i'm not Turkish jfl

How long should i take Accutane ? I will soon start my Accutane cure with 20mg a day (not enough money for more)
How long you take Accutane depends on your weight. It's recommended that you dose anywhere from .5 to 1 mg/kg/day. Do the calculations and don't stay on Accutane for longer then you need too.

READ THIS:
Accutane Dosage Guide

• +1
Reactions: mfk
Go to a Dr and ask their opinion. They'll probably order bloodwork to look at your liver function, and that should be a good guide.

I once did a 20mg 6 month course with my dermatologist. Acne relapsed after 2 years. I'm now between 40mg-80mg for a year on-going.

Higher doses are associated with lower relapse rates. If you can't get higher doses, run it for longer.

9 months would lower your likelihood of relapse. But it should really depend on how clear your skin gets. For example, if you're consistently clear without breakouts for 2 months straight, you can stop.

I once did a 20mg 6 month course with my dermatologist. Acne relapsed after 2 years. I'm now between 40mg-80mg for a year on-going.

Higher doses are associated with lower relapse rates. If you can't get higher doses, run it for longer.

9 months would lower your likelihood of relapse. But it should really depend on how clear your skin gets. For example, if you're consistently clear without breakouts for 2 months straight, you can stop.
Thanks for the tips

3 months after your acne is gone