how long to drop carb and sodium bloat

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
these ridicilious copes
it's different for everyone, you'll know when it happens, pick the fork down and run, and take 10 potassium pills per day

these ridicilious copes
it's different for everyone, you'll know when it happens, pick the fork down and run, and take 10 potassium pills per day
ik it’s cope.
was at party holiday for 7days, so basically a 7 day bender of a shit on of alcohol and shit foods which are all high carb, and high sodium, like burgers, fries, crepes, chocolate, pizza all day
i doubt i’ve gained 9lbs fat in 7 days, should mostly be bloat i think

ik it’s cope.
was at party holiday for 7days, so basically a 7 day bender of a shit on of alcohol and shit foods which are all high carb, and high sodium, like burgers, fries, crepes, chocolate, pizza all day
go on 3 day fasting, with only vitamins and high protein foods

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
go on 3 day fasting, with only vitamins and high protein foods
yeah, that’s what i’ll try do. you think i’ll manage to lose any fat gained during the 7 days doing this? i’ll limit to 1200 calls all from whole foods, like eggs meats chicken etc

yeah, that’s what i’ll try do. you think i’ll manage to lose any fat gained during the 7 days doing this? i’ll limit to 1200 calls all from whole foods, like eggs meats chicken etc
no the human body is stubborn it will stop burning fat

3 days without food

1 day with a potassium-sparing diuretic

Usually 3 days for me

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed