How long to fast for?

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

15%bfcel
I’ve been fasting for about 24 hours and I was planning on fasting this whole weekend but I haven’t felt hungry at all, should I just keep going until I feel hungry or lose 10 lbs or just do this weekend?

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Keep fasting if you arent hungry obv. Its kinda retarded tho, just do light caloric deficit so the gains will stay perma

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew and chinprojectiongod
Keep fasting if you arent hungry obv. Its kinda retarded tho, just do light caloric deficit so the gains will stay perma
wdym so the gains will stay? I don’t binge eat or anything so if I lose the fat it’ll be lost permanently

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
wdym so the gains will stay? I don’t binge eat or anything so if I lose the fat it’ll be lost permanently
That's not really true. Even if you don't binge eat, if you begin to eat normally again, your body will simply restart and over time, you will gain the weight back. This is a main reason as to why people don't really fast, because it is impossible to lose fat "permanently". It's much more better to exercise and burn off your calories than fast and gain the weight back.

Listen to your body and eat when you're hungry.

I’ve been fasting for about 24 hours and I was planning on fasting this whole weekend but I haven’t felt hungry at all, should I just keep going until I feel hungry or lose 10 lbs or just do this weekend?
Fasting is cope and has 0 benefits