how long to get gains from muscle memory back

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
how long does it take to get lost gains back?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
About half a year from zero to an admireable physique is completely manageable with on-point diet, good exercise regimen (like upper/lower that hits every muscle 2x each week), enough sleep and consistent cardio

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Johnny_Sins and appealmaxed
no shit ive heard that hgh is fantastic to make old gains back

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and appealmaxed
from never having trained before? from newbie gains?
I meant zero as for someone who has achieved gains before but for some reason become a slob and now wants those gains back.

For complete newbies, I'd say with proper training and food something like 10-12 months will get you very far.

also why this necessary for good phsyique?
Ideally you want to recompose your body for quicker progression. If you are fat, you can use the calories from the excess fat combined with lots of dietary protein to make muscle tissue while also eliminating said fat storages in the process. For this to happen you need to things, a diet high in protein and fats and very low in carbs + low intensity cardio (like walking) that motivates your body further to burn fat for energy

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I worked out for years. Stopped for years. Re-started again and I got back to where I was before strength-wise in about 3 months.

The first month was crazy, I was probably about 60% back by 4 weeks, then it slowed down.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, appealmaxed and Johnny_Sins
I worked out for years. Stopped for years. Re-started again and I got back to where I was before strength-wise in about 3 months.

The first month was crazy, I was probably about 60% back by 4 weeks, then it slowed down.
what are your lifts on bench, squat, ohp?

Ideally you want to recompose your body for quicker progression. If you are fat, you can use the calories from the excess fat combined with lots of dietary protein to make muscle tissue while also eliminating said fat storages in the process. For this to happen you need to things, a diet high in protein and fats and very low in carbs + low intensity cardio (like walking) that motivates your body further to burn fat for energy
yeah this is what i’m trying to do. have become skinny fat while not training, like 16-17% bf. i’m on high protein high fat diet and eating in a caloriec deficit. i do low carb already, since my diet is basically fully meats eggs and fruit now, but why do u recommend low carb for recomp, and it’s there an amount i should stay below?