sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
how long would a natty take?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
2 days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, william, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
Completely depends where you're at now, what your genetics are, and what you're going to do to get there.

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz and Copemaxxing
Completely depends where you're at now, what your genetics are, and what you're going to do to get there.
Lets say 13% bf average muscle mass and decent genes with very good training and food

Looks like shit why would you want to look like this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Copemaxxing
like 6 months with dedication

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Few months

• +1
55.6546546541312346546546 weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 8616
Looks like shit why would you want to look like this
how does this look like shit?Looks Massive and keep in mind this is the averahe body
34F2180E B25A 4A1D B9C7 4D21D7D37E6A

Highly variable but like 6 to 12 months of not missing a scheduled workout depending on genetics/age, not counting potential cut you might need afterwards. Shouldn't be too bad if you just stay on a very slight caloric surplus.

Also he has great trap development compared to let's say his forearms, so your individual muscle insertions will shape how you will look after that time frame.

• +1
Including the clavicle shortening surgery, maybe it would take me about 4 months of rotting, eating like shit and masturbating with both arms all day to get the arm muscle

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, itorroella9 and Copemaxxing
Yeah I probably underestimated it.
Guys who have <15% BF + have been going to the gym regularly for at least 6 months are a tiny minority here.

• +1
how does this look like shit?Looks Massive and keep in mind this is the averahe bodyView attachment 913590
its a decent physique aesthetics wise imo and very easily maintainable
if you have similar genes to that guy in the pic then u can achieve that very easily, except for his traps probably
also keep in mind he has long-ish arms so if your arms are similar then they won't look particularly big but toned

• +1
how does this look like shit?Looks Massive and keep in mind this is the averahe bodyView attachment 913590
What I mean is the frame you posted looks bad. The vascularity and body fat and muscle is decent enough but it isn't a great example of that type. The body shape looks like a trapezium with narrowish clavicles.

Wouldn't expect more than a few months.

• +1
What I mean is the frame you posted looks bad. The vascularity and body fat and muscle is decent enough but it isn't a great example of that type. The body shape looks like a trapezium with narrowish clavicles.

Wouldn't expect more than a few months.
that frame is definitely not great if he's flexing his lats there as well

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
u dont need to lift to get that tbh
Will you limb lengthen bro? Tbh shouldn’t accept being avg best procedure for ascending besides orthographic surgery perhaps

• JFL
Will you limb lengthen bro? Tbh shouldn’t accept being avg best procedure for ascending besides orthographic surgery perhaps
jfl at LL if you're over 5'6
why would i do that at 177cm lol, im not considered short and the only times people have mentioned my height have been to call me tall
you will never do LL, take your peptides and focus on physique and face

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
why would i do that at 177cm lol, im not considered short and the only times people have mentioned my height have been to call me tall
If you have crippling height neurosis legitimately I can sympathize doing it at a taller height
Below 5'7" I feel it's a necessity. 5'10" or above is just no.

• +1
I’m low inhib and would easily have enough funds... I’ve been crippled by height neurosis as my height was stunted too

I’m low inhib and would easily have enough funds... I’ve been crippled by height neurosis as my height was stunted too
how was it stunted? bro i was 5'9 at 14 and thought i would be 6'1 by now lol

how was it stunted? bro i was 5'9 at 14 and thought i would be 6'1 by now lol
Concussions inducing hypopitautarism grew literally half an inch age 14.5 to 15.5 with no growth spurt ever... was late bloomer and previously like 90th percentile in height. Also 6 2 wingspan size 12 shoe

• So Sad
Concussions inducing hypopitautarism grew literally half an inch age 14.5 to 15.5 with no growth spurt ever... was late bloomer and previously like 90th percentile in height. Also 6 2 wingspan size 12 shoe
my wingspan is 6'1 actually
do you live in a tall country?

us height average for young white men is your height btw
Yeah Ik but can’t be avg in 2020s + I have the frame and wingspan to support 6 2 not having an uncanny appearance

• +1
us height average for young white men is your height, which u already know ig
Some get like 13cm done with wingspan only 3-5 cm above their height with naturally long legs to begin with jfl

• +1
Lets say 13% bf average muscle mass and decent genes with very good training and food

a year or so probably, it took me almost 2 years and i started from pretty skinny.

• +1
Imo the guy in the picture didn't have ideal bideltoid to waist ratio.