he looks like ass ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: madcap88, rand anon, BoneDensity and 2 others
2 yrs bulking

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
@Blackgymmax Can you pm me your physique?

@Blackgymmax Can you pm me your physique?
I can pm it to you. been fapping to it a lot recently and printed it off and stuck it on my bedroom wall as my goal to achieve

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq, Growth Plate and ChristianChad
3 years? natty or enchanced?
Lots of lying fucks here I doubt he would look anywhere close to that pic if he was natty

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
nah not 3 years

1 year with peak training and diet genuinely.

this is my physique after 6 months on aromasin and mk677 (they are PEDs to be fair but neither are anabolic and are chump change compared to roids)

Photo 2022 07 29 00 25 28

Ive only been really locked in on training and diet for like 1 month of it aswell.

sorry to be narcy but yall are shitty at lifting if you think that takes 3 years unless you are an EXTREME ectomorph (like joe fazer type shit)

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and ChristianChad
Lots of lying fucks here I doubt he would look anywhere close to that pic if he was natty
I'm gonna hop on tren soon and not stop taking it until i have that level of muscle mass

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ChristianChad
nah not 3 years

this is my physique after 6 months on aromasin and mk677 (they are PEDs to be fair but neither are anabolic and are chump change compared to roids)

View attachment 1801083

Ive only been really locked in on training and diet for like 1 month of it aswell.

sorry to be narcy but yall are shitty at lifting if you think that takes 3 years unless you are an EXTREME ectomorph (like joe fazer type shit)
JFL. Damn yeah bro. omg you almost look like him.

I'm gonna hop on tren soon and not stop taking it until i have that level of muscle mass
10% you won't get raped with sides doing it with no prior knowledge or whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc and Wallenberg
tren = you turn gay 100%

You newbie lifters really struggling to see how much muscle is on that frame. If he cut down, he'd look like a slightly smaller version of Mike Thurston

1-3 yrs depending on genetics

He looks high-ish bodyfat, I would say 6 mo natty.

You're a clown if you can't see how insane he would look at lower bodyfat with all that muscle
ok but he looks like shit in the picture

nah not 3 years

View attachment 1801083

cute little frame:love:

• WTF
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
nah not 3 years

View attachment 1801083

Don't mean to be a hater but guy in ops' pic has at least 15-20lb of lean muscle on you. You're years away from that brev