• +1
Reactions: PYT, Good_Little_Goy, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PYT, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
3 year update on my chewing, mewing and vitamin k2 maxxing:
my pre molars are worn down and my dentist said that i might need dentures if i continue to chew (ive worn down my molars nearly to my gums).

HOWEVER my MOTHER DID SAY THAT I LOOK LIKE A 'BIG BLOATED EASTERN EUROPEAN' WHICH i construed as a compliment before asking her for a specific description of craniofacial development over the past 3 years, to which she responded that my jaw was larger and wider. My measurements also confirm that i have gained about 1cm in biogonial breadth (however this is measuring from the masseter muscle as opposed to the bone). to my disappointment my bigonial breadth, as measured from each gonial, did not get wider.

Having said that, i still think that improvements in masseter breadth, which give the illusion of flanged mandible and wide bigonial, is a net improvement as it may serve to create a a more hollow look by creating a concave - the masseter hypertrophy stretches my skin, creating a dip from further away. The effect is abrogated by the short term effect of chewing which is bloating.

one noted area of cranofacial development was my temporal ridge which has noticeable thickened horizontally, giving the illusion of bizygomatic breadth when in reality my zygos and orbitals and retruded.

it is also worth noting that i seem to have development chin height. however, any noted chin height has been counter-blanaced by the fact that my pre-molars and molars are worn down rendering the 'effectual' height of my jaw at rest, the same, or even less than, when i originally started.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, Lmao, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
3 year update on my chewing, mewing and vitamin k2 maxxing:
my pre molars are worn down and my dentist said that i might need dentures if i continue to chew (ive worn down my molars nearly to my gums).

HOWEVER my MOTHER DID SAY THAT I LOOK LIKE A 'BIG BLOATED EASTERN EUROPEAN' WHICH i construed as a compliment before asking her for a specific description of craniofacial development over the past 3 years, to which she responded that my jaw was larger and wider. My measurements also confirm that i have gained about 1cm in biogonial breadth (however this is measuring from the masseter muscle as opposed to the bone). to my disappointment my bigonial breadth, as measured from each gonial, did not get wider.

Having said that, i still think that improvements in masseter breadth, which give the illusion of flanged mandible and wide bigonial, is a net improvement as it may serve to create a a more hollow look by creating a concave - the masseter hypertrophy stretches my skin, creating a dip from further away. The effect is abrogated by the short term effect of chewing which is bloating.

one noted area of cranofacial development was my temporal ridge which has noticeable thickened horizontally, giving the illusion of bizygomatic breadth when in reality my zygos and orbitals and retruded.

it is also worth noting that i seem to have development chin height. however, any noted chin height has been counter-blanaced by the fact that my pre-molars and molars are worn down rendering the 'effectual' height of my jaw at rest, the same, or even less than, when i originally started.
what did chew on that wore down your teeth so badly? how long did you chew each day?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and St. Wristcel