How long to Take to Reply to Girl?

B

bananacoffee

Silver
I went on a first date with this cute woman, and she replies to my texts every 2-3 hours.

Should I be taking the same amount of time to text her back? we are currently discussing our second date

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, isis_Bleach, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
Do what you want. She already made up here mind

• +1
Reactions: Spawn, isis_Bleach, watah and 9 others
Well said. If shes taking that long and not showing much interest, you should know what to expect
she agreed to a second date but she just generally takes time to reply, i know shes playing a game because im sure she is 24/7 on her phone

im just wondering how to play along the game, do i take same amount of time to respond

i dont wanna seem overeager, she is very fuckin sexy and she knows it

she agreed to a second date but she just generally takes time to reply, i know shes playing a game because im sure she is 24/7 on her phone

im just wondering how to play along the game, do i take same amount of time to respond

i dont wanna seem overeager, she is very fuckin sexy and she knows it
Match her energy or take longer to reply if anything. You'd be coming off needy and desperate otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins and FutureSlayer
I went on a first date with this cute woman, and she replies to my texts every 2-3 hours.

Should I be taking the same amount of time to text her back? we are currently discussing our second date
Right away. When you get her text, immediately reply, "I love you." It's a good solid ice breaker during meet and greets and first dates..

• Love it
Reactions: nathan
After you text her "I love you," include with all future texts heart emojis, crying ones, etc. Something like, "😍😭❤️😭😡" <--in the exact order! trust me.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and nathan
reply immediately sometimes, sometimes wait 5 min, 20 an hour, keep it hot and cold but mostly unpredictable.

• +1
Reactions: wowamat and FutureSlayer
Oh, if she asks you what do you want to do later, or on the first date, reply, "🍆🖕🍑👅😡"

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryan, NoReedemingFeature and ihearvoices
can someone actually provide valuable advice? i guess the proper answer is "take as long as she does to reply"

over

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
If no reply in 30 minutes its over son

If no reply in 30 minutes its over son
its been a whole 24 hours, she said "yess" to me asking her out on second date yesterday

now that im planning the logistics, she wont reply

💀

Honestly the time you take to respond to a message just shows how much you give a fuck, if she liked u she wouldnt take 2 fucking hours to respond, just ghost her, she doesnt like you, dont waste your time

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
Honestly the time you take to respond to a message just shows how much you give a fuck, if she liked u she wouldnt take 2 fucking hours to respond, just ghost her, she doesnt like you, dont waste your time
what if she texts me tomorrow apologizing and agreeing to actually come to the second date?

:/

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I envy you sike your life sounds lame rn. trynna impress some girl hahahah

I hope your 3 seconds with her was good because that’s all it took for her to determine if your attractive

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
what if she texts me tomorrow apologizing and agreeing to actually come to the second date?

:/
Then go to the second date, as i said, dont waste your time and dont waste oppurtunitys

If it takes a bitch 3 hours to reply that’s a no no (Unless if she’s at work). Foids in 2024 dont go anywhere without their phones they’re all on it 24/7. She just doesn’t prioritize you and is using you for attention and free dates.

My advice is agree to a second date and then ghost her. She has 5+ other niggas on stand by it’s just ur turn. Don’t let her use you

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, 3links2 and autistic_tendencies
yea just mirror her

Match her energy or take longer to reply if anything. You'd be coming off needy and desperate otherwise
2005 Called. They want their faggy PUA theories back

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Itt niggas who overthink everything and care too fucking much

Imagine trying to FEIGN disinterest jfl

If it takes a bitch 3 hours to reply that’s a no no (Unless if she’s at work). Foids in 2024 dont go anywhere without their phones they’re all on it 24/7. She just doesn’t prioritize you and is using you for attention and free dates.

My advice is agree to a second date and then ghost her. She has 5+ other niggas on stand by it’s just ur turn. Don’t let her use you
but shes sexy as fuck, like 9/10 face tier easily. i am an average guy 6/10 with good job/place, but thats all i have

we kissed 3-4 times in our first date at a club, so she seemed to like me but idk

but shes sexy as fuck, like 9/10 face tier easily. i am an average guy 6/10 with good job/place, but thats all i have

we kissed 3-4 times in our first date at a club, so she seemed to like me but idk
If that’s the case then go on a second date and see how into it she is. Or you could try to take her to your place and see if she puts out. But If she’s not interested, then there’s no point really

But I don’t know this girl, you do. And if she seems like she’s interested in you, give it your all tbh. But if she’s as unresponsive as u say she is in your post then dont be surprised if she ghosts u by the 3rd date

i take a few months

• +1
If that’s the case then go on a second date and see how into it she is. Or you could try to take her to your place and see if she puts out. But If she’s not interested, then there’s no point really

But I don’t know this girl, you do. And if she seems like she’s interested in you, give it your all tbh. But if she’s as unresponsive as u say she is in your post then dont be surprised if she ghosts u by the 3rd date
ya she is taking like 2 days to send 2-3 messages all in one go, it is VERY obvious that she is on purpose taking time to reply too long and i am 100% sure

anyway i will get my final answer by this weekend i guess, either she agrees to my proposal for a 2nd date or she doesnt reply, in which case fuck off then.

but this playing the text game is killing my attraction for her (i'll still fuck ofcourse she is hot asf)

average reply time should be the same as hers, also average number of words per text message and average number of text messages should be the same as her. Anything more than that and you come across as desperate.

average reply time should be the same as hers, also average number of words per text message and average number of text messages should be the same as her. Anything more than that and you come across as desperate.
u sure? does it really matter? how can i as a guy "afford" to play the same game as her, i should be the one chasing in the beginning otherwise she wont give a fuck

u sure? does it really matter? how can i as a guy "afford" to play the same game as her, i should be the one chasing in the beginning otherwise she wont give a fuck
You should make the first move but you should not "chase" unless you want to come across as a desperate simp. You want to basically act like the fuckboy who has tons of options who gets laid with ease even if that's not the case.

That means, you make the first move and you actually take action but you don't make women the focus of your life and that means you don't give them all your time and attention. This is basic :redpill: stuff.

I personally think :blackpill: is good for attracting women, while :redpill: is good for the social aspect and keeping them around, while :bluepill: is good for being happy in life, stuff like going to the gym, doing sports, going outside, having hobbies, and things that passionate you.

Together :blackpill::redpill::bluepill:, they will give you a complete and balanced life in my opinion.

If you just have :blackpill:: You'll be insecure about your looks all the time and never able to do or think about anything else.
If you just have :bluepill:: You won't ascend or improve any aspect of your looks that could make you more attractive so your sex life will always suck.
If you just have :redpill:: You'll have the right attitude for dating and the confidence but again, like with :bluepill:, you'll lack the looks.

If you're on here, you're already :blackpill: but maybe not fully looksmaxxed.
If you're asking how to talk to girls, then you definitely don't have :redpill:.
And if you get depressed often, then you definitely lack this :bluepill:

Dude girls aren’t stupid and are master manipulators
They’ll figure out the game you’re playing
Just act cool and be unpredictable

Dude girls aren’t stupid and are master manipulators
They’ll figure out the game you’re playing
Just act cool and be unpredictable
I didn't mean calculate the exact amount of time, I meant, if she takes days to reply, you do the same. Nothing with 100% accuracy otherwise you seem autistic.

• +1
You should make the first move but you should not "chase" unless you want to come across as a desperate simp. You want to basically act like the fuckboy who has tons of options who gets laid with ease even if that's not the case.

That means, you make the first move and you actually take action but you don't make women the focus of your life and that means you don't give them all your time and attention. This is basic :redpill: stuff.

I personally think :blackpill: is good for attracting women, while :redpill: is good for the social aspect and keeping them around, while :bluepill: is good for being happy in life, stuff like going to the gym, doing sports, going outside, having hobbies, and things that passionate you.

Together :blackpill::redpill::bluepill:, they will give you a complete and balanced life in my opinion.

If you just have :blackpill:: You'll be insecure about your looks all the time and never able to do or think about anything else.
If you just have :bluepill:: You won't ascend or improve any aspect of your looks that could make you more attractive so your sex life will always suck.
If you just have :redpill:: You'll have the right attitude for dating and the confidence but again, like with :bluepill:, you'll lack the looks.

If you're on here, you're already :blackpill: but maybe not fully looksmaxxed.
If you're asking how to talk to girls, then you definitely don't have :redpill:.
And if you get depressed often, then you definitely lack this :bluepill:
damn u are most smart guy i seen on these forums

• +1
Reactions: copingvolcel
I didn't mean calculate the exact amount of time, I meant, if she takes days to reply, you do the same. Nothing with 100% accuracy otherwise you seem autistic.
Yeah but if you wait too long they’ll stop caring because lower sex drive

Respond instantly. It will show her u care and have a great personality. Women love that shit trust

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
damn u are most smart guy i seen on these forums
Thanks. The thing is I discovered mgtow back in 2016 when it was popular on youtube, back then youtube hadn't ruined everything with their censorship and woke mentality.

Eventually, I discovered the pickup part of the red pill in like 2017, then the black pill in 2018, and that same year I got my double jaw surgery. And year by year, I was trying to get muscular. Eventually, somewhere in 2023, I kind of lost sight of my goals, stopped lifting, lost all my muscle mass after a couple of months of undereating and not lifting, and I basically had gone back to the :bluepill: mentality, thinking I didn't need to care about looks anymore, that is until I got back into lifting and through muscle memory did such a drastic transformation by regaining like 14 lbs of muscle in 1 month, and then I was immediately given the :blackpill: again when I compared my pics. Since then, I decided to keep improving and to never again fall for the naive mindset that looks don't matter, because they sure do.

When I was skinny in 2023, people treated me differently, and whenever I would say something about lifting, I was not taken seriously. Now I look pretty good but I'll never be satisfied until I look at least like this:

20eb13e9fb841a7a384edc92112c2e0d 443314844
B7ec7240028a2e4711b2c9a4c770e309 3633120462

Thanks. The thing is I discovered mgtow back in 2016 when it was popular on youtube, back then youtube hadn't ruined everything with their censorship and woke mentality.

Eventually, I discovered the pickup part of the red pill in like 2017, then the black pill in 2018, and that same year I got my double jaw surgery. And year by year, I was trying to get muscular. Eventually, somewhere in 2023, I kind of lost sight of my goals, stopped lifting, lost all my muscle mass after a couple of months of undereating and not lifting, and I basically had gone back to the :bluepill: mentality, thinking I didn't need to care about looks anymore, that is until I got back into lifting and through muscle memory did such a drastic transformation by regaining like 14 lbs of muscle in 1 month, and then I was immediately given the :blackpill: again when I compared my pics. Since then, I decided to keep improving and to never again fall for the naive mindset that looks don't matter, because they sure do.

When I was skinny in 2023, people treated me differently, and whenever I would say something about lifting, I was not taken seriously. Now I look pretty good but I'll never be satisfied until I look at least like this:

View attachment 3164419View attachment 3164420
rate me?

Just answer bro. Only thing you‘ll achieve by ignoring her is to irrate her, only chad can do that