How long until Doxycycline starts to work ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I have been taking Doxycycline 100mg every day for 2 weeks straight and i see absolutely no improvement on my skin. It's supposed to be taken for up to 21 days but if 14 days show no improvent will the other 7 days even do anything ?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
keep taking it, or maybe try out topical clyndamicin, its god tier

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 20370
I just started yesterday and now I see these posts on it aswell as cnn articles on it. Weird how this happens so often to me for various things

I just started yesterday and now I see these posts on it aswell as cnn articles on it. Weird how this happens so often to me for various things
If Doxy won't help i'll turn to Iso

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and actual9cmjawslayer
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Why the fuck are you taking that?
Goodbye gut health.

I have been taking Doxycycline 100mg every day for 2 weeks straight and i see absolutely no improvement on my skin. It's supposed to be taken for up to 21 days but if 14 days show no improvent will the other 7 days even do anything ?
idk man doxycycline did legit nothing for me just do accutane if literally nothing works

or fix your diet

or get laser surgery

I took lymecycline and that worked wonders

doxy is a just bandaid compared to accutane, you’ll probably be put on it if doxy doesn’t work out for you.

accutane is actually a godsend and ion want some faggot to reply to this and comment about how accutane is a demon drug when they’ve never even taken it.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Tried this one a few months ago and it didnt help either
You gotta use it for 10 weeks to see results and depending on how bad ur skin is it can take logner

doxy is a just bandaid compared to accutane, you’ll probably be put on it if doxy doesn’t work out for you.

accutane is actually a godsend and ion want some faggot to reply to this and comment about how accutane is a demon drug when they’ve never even taken it.
i wanna do accutane, do u recommend a low dose for 9-10 months? I think the european protocol is similar compared to the high dose american protocol

i wanna do accutane, do u recommend a low dose for 9-10 months? I think the european protocol is similar compared to the high dose american protocol
Low dose is associated with a higher acne relapse rate (chance of your acne coming back after) compared with a higher dose course.

Personally I’d do a higher dose course so I wouldn’t have to bear the risk of having my acne come back and have to do accutane all over again. It does bear the risk of more side effects, but I never experienced anything other than dry skin and lips. Higher dose does achieve results faster too with less time (6 months)

idk man doxycycline did legit nothing for me just do accutane if literally nothing works

or fix your diet

or get laser surgery
Diet fixing didnt do much. Acctuane seems to be my best bet, but it's gonna be expensive for me.

• +1
Doesn't work, it did nothing for me, at least. Things only started to improve with accutane.

Doesn't work, it did nothing for me, at least. Things only started to improve with accutane.
How long did you Take Doxy ?

• +1
How long did you Take Doxy ?
Two months. The feeling of having absolutely shit 13yo tier skin and seeing no results on the treatment was absolutely mentally excruciating for me, just hop on accutane my guy, you have nothing to lose.

Two months. The feeling of having absolutely shit 13yo tier skin and seeing no results on the treatment was absolutely mentally excruciating for me, just hop on accutane my guy, you have nothing to lose.
will probably do so but it'll cost me some money

• +1
Diet fixing didnt do much. Acctuane seems to be my best bet, but it's gonna be expensive for me.
pls try a laser surgery like the experimental Aviclear or a co2 laser first. i’ve actually tried accutane and it’s hell and although i didn’t take it for that long i really regret it

pls try a laser surgery like the experimental Aviclear or a co2 laser first. i’ve actually tried accutane and it’s hell and although i didn’t take it for that long i really regret it
Why regret ?

• +1
Why regret ?
side effects are really horrible bro

and sadly i got some of the rarer ones that stick with you for life

just pls try smth other then accutane first

side effects are really horrible bro

and sadly i got some of the rarer ones that stick with you for life

just pls try smth other then accutane first
Most people seem to have positive experience with Accutane and only had side effects like depression or dry skin. How rare was the side effect ? Its usually stated in the leaftlet

• +1