how long until u niggas found a change from tret

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
i dont use gay tret cuz its for fags

but how long until u guys saw a change? i use retinol and saw a little change after using it for 3 months

but how long until u guys saw a change? i use retinol and saw a little change after using it for 3 months
2-3 months

first month was negative progress. My skin looks clearer and newer

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and SoberAndRetarded
atleast 6 months

first couple months no change
next few months got worse skin and drier than when i started
and after 6 months its getting better n better

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
tazorac is good too

2-3months to get clear/decent skin on 0.05%, probably longer to get model tier skin.

Also jfl at using retinol its useless compared to tret which is like 20x stronger

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

I just know your skin texture is tree bark

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and ripcordgod1
Half a year ago I used tretinoin and it took me about a month and I had almost completely clear skin.

Now I'm already using it again since 2-3 weeks and I seem to look worse everyday. Maybe the ingredients have degraded?

I only wash and moisturize my face once every two days, where as before I sometimes did it more often?

My diet was shit back then as well, and tretinoin just magically worked it was insane. But now it seems to do nothing except peel the skin off my face. Maybe apply more moisturizer?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

You're stupid.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
If u wont use then why y ask questions about it you abused pig 😁😁

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz, RAMU KAKA and Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz, RAMU KAKA and ripcordgod1
my left eyebrow mogs ur life
Nigga im eyebrow mogger come 1v1 videocall loser will slit his wrists ok? (Also are you asymetric why would you say left eyebrow jfl)

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz
i still have better skin than all u fags after 30 tubes of that garbage keeps coping
doesn't matter tho lol? your the one asking for advice about things that only "fags" use. Not tryna to hate just saying, if you're not trying to be gay in your definition, then don't use it or take advice about it. It'll turn you into something you don't want to be

Btw OP is a 6'5 htn-chadlite

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl