How long will it take to see results from chewing?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I got a full vitamin stack going along with 2 pairs of chisell 2.0.

How long do you guys think it would take for me to see some jawline gains?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Depends on how long you chew it for everyday, when I chewed for like 30 minutes a day I saw results after 1-2 weeks

Depends on how long you chew it for everyday, when I chewed for like 30 minutes a day I saw results after 1-2 weeks
I’m chewing around an hour a day with breaks. Might add in mastic gum to my regimen Tbh

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
I’m chewing around an hour a day with breaks. Might add in mastic gum to my regimen Tbh
Sounds good, just don't overdo it or you may start to develop tmj. Also don't always expect good results. For me chewing just made my face more round and bloated looking and I was pretty lean aswell. I guess its different for everybody though

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
jfl if you chewing and not hard mewing 24/7

Sounds good, just don't overdo it or you may start to develop tmj. Also don't always expect good results. For me chewing just made my face more round and bloated looking and I was pretty lean aswell. I guess its different for everybody though
Yeah the possibility of TMJ has me shook. I’m gonna try to keep my chewing at moderate levels to prevent TMJ from happening.

If I get a round face I’ll just stop chewing Tbh

• +1
Yeah the possibility of TMJ has me shook. I’m gonna try to keep my chewing at moderate levels to prevent TMJ from happening.

If I get a round face I’ll just stop chewing Tbh
The good thing is you'll probably be able to tell if if your developing tmj and stop chewing before any damage which needs treatment is done. If you feel a clicking or grinding sensation and you feel pain I would just stop if I was you.
Also If you do get a round bloated face from chewing if you just stop chewing for like a month it's usually all gone by then or at least that is my experience

• +1
The good thing is you'll probably be able to tell if if your developing tmj and stop chewing before any damage which needs treatment is done. If you feel a clicking or grinding sensation and you feel pain I would just stop if I was you.
Also If you do get a round bloated face from chewing if you just stop chewing for like a month it's usually all gone by then or at least that is my experience
I hope I don’t get a round bloated face. proper jaw gains will be such a PSL boost

• +1
I hope I don’t get a round bloated face. proper jaw gains will be such a PSL boost
it's pretty much all based on your masseter insertions, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to tell if you'll look bloated or chiselled pretty quick into chewing.

• +1

It depends how hard you chew, there are no sets × reps, only chew till failure

Did you buy light bite or regular bite?

@FatJattMofo

@FatJattMofo
idk. Im mewing at the same time and jaw width could be some gains ive gotten. ive noticed defo jaw width. been chewing for a couple of months on and off

idk. Im mewing at the same time and jaw width could be some gains ive gotten. ive noticed defo jaw width. been chewing for a couple of months on and off
Do u hardmew?