How long would you commute to work?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Joined
May 24, 2020
Posts
34,590
Reputation
55,383
I live just outside London, and most opportunities are therefore in London. But it would take me 1-1.5 hours to get to most places.

But long commutes are normal for workers there.

I think an hour commute is probably the max, cos then you're spending 2 hours out of your day commuting. If it takes you 1.5 hours that's then 3 hours there and back, and that's autism
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bdot
Fell bad for big city niggas. Takes me 10 minutes
 
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Fell bad for big city niggas. Takes me 10 minutes
How do u find opportunities close to you? I have no experience and don't want to work retail
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bdot
How do u find opportunities close to you? I have no experience and don't want to work retail
i just spammed online applications everywhere till i got a semi decent job
 
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
5
Views
46
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
code80
Replies
23
Views
120
Halotestin-
Halotestin-
Ibl4meinfras
Replies
0
Views
6
Ibl4meinfras
Ibl4meinfras
HappyChud
Replies
6
Views
48
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
dnr.niglet
Replies
19
Views
79
scuderia
scuderia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top