How low can you go before dying from leanmaxxing?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I'm 60kg 6'2 but no visible abs yet and fat on my face and ass :feelswhy: How low can I cut to before I die? I'm aiming for 57 kg, eating at 600 calorie deficit with 90g+ protein to try and preserve any muscle I have (although at 60kg with fat I probably have none :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

• +1
Reactions: thecel
you wont even come close to dying dog

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
So even if I full auschwitzmaxx it will be fine? 55kg?

I think its extremely stupid and unhealthy, but your willpower wont be nearly enough to go even close to death

I think its extremely stupid and unhealthy, but your willpower wont be nearly enough to go even close to death
Alright, thanks for the assurance :ogre:

Tfw been skinnyfat for 7 years......
6ft and 61 kg and i still have a huge bloated stomach and fat on my hips and ass and yeah everywhere really, plus my neck is giga thin which ppl on eyes.me have pointed out

I'm 60kg 6'2 but no visible abs yet and fat on my face and ass :feelswhy: How low can I cut to before I die? I'm aiming for 57 kg, eating at 600 calorie deficit with 90g+ protein to try and preserve any muscle I have (although at 60kg with fat I probably have none :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).
You are not gonna die from starvation unless you are so skinny you can't move - so probably about 30 kg is when you'll die. The human body can go a long time without food, not water however. So don't cut out your liquid intake. A lot of people here are going to tell you to bulk immediately. I think you should cut down to as low you can possibly go. Then slowly bulk. And basically just slowly bulk for the rest of your life. That's what ive been doing and ive noticed that it works the best for people like us with skinny fat genetics.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
2% is the minimum bodyfat your body needs to function. This is 2%.

Don't go less bodyfat than this. tbh you'll look optimal for many women at 10%, no reason to go lower.

60kg and no abs lol. brother building muscle will do alot more in terms of leanmaxing for you. you're just gonna remain skinny fat if you keep this up

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, fjor2096, Kmscurry and 1 other person
60kg and no abs lol. brother building muscle will do alot more in terms of leanmaxing for you. you're just gonna remain skinny fat if you keep this up
I will be lifting too ofc but just eating at a slight deficit.

• +1
Reactions: justadude