ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
to not shave your head at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Adriana Lima
I'm literally going to take the Mossbergpill if this ever happens to me

I'm literally going to take the Mossbergpill if this ever happens to me
sorta off topic but I showed my mum a video of this guy once and she literally said "look at his hairline! he doesn't look healthy"

"not healthy" = subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
sorta off topic but I showed my mum a video of this guy once and she literally said "look at his hairline! he doesn't look healthy"

not healthy = subhuman
Balding=sign of age which equates to bad sperm quality which equates to women seeing you as worthless because you can't procreate which equates to you cant form a bond of alliance with her which equates to you are worthless as a male

Balding=sign of age which equates to bad sperm quality which equates to women seeing you as worthless because you can't procreate which equates to you cant form a bond of alliance with her which equates to you are worthless as a male
blows my mind the stuff they come up with to avoid saying they find a man unattractive

if it was chad dying from aids she would not have said that

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
blows my mind the stuff they come up with to avoid saying they find a man unattractive

if it was chad dying from aids she would not have said that
well because to say anything bad to someone who can physically overpower you in an instant is generally not a good survival strat

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
to not shave your head at this point

Dude eats unborn babies in front of feminists and vegans, while talking about nwo while beating his gf openly. And you think he cares about hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Yet, he has a hot white gf that he has impregnated and beats her on the regular. Clown world.