How low should I drop to reach I deal hollowness of the cheeks?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I have hollow cheeks at about 12-13% body fat. Will I benefit any more if I drop to 9%, 8% or even 7% body fat?

Don't go full Skeletor mode, but a good balance will prob be 10-12% if you can maintain that bodyfat level

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Darkstrand and .*my*.
Don't go full Skeletor mode, but a good balance will prob be 10-12% if you can maintain that bodyfat level
I can maintain as low as 9% no problem. I will be cutting this spring and I’m trying to figure out how low I should go. At about 6% your hormones get fucked up so I am not going that low.

I can maintain as low as 9% no problem. I will be cutting this spring and I’m trying to figure out how low I should go. At about 6% your hormones get fucked up so I am not going that low.
Honestly bro - sharp jawline is good, this is something that;s pure genetics

Long as you don't get the sunken eyes shit (different for everyone) you should be bless tbh! Personally I'd stay wherever you're comfortable that way you won't binge as easily, especially for day to day shit.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Honestly bro - sharp jawline is good, this is something that;s pure genetics

Long as you don't get the sunken eyes shit (different for everyone) you should be bless tbh! Personally I'd stay wherever you're comfortable that way you won't binge as easily, especially for day to day shit.
I don’t have overeating problems at all, I have under-eating problems tbh.

I don’t have overeating problems at all, I have under-eating problems tbh.
What's your height / weight?

Easy solution for under-eating is to get a blender, have 1 shake a day with some PB, Banana (or other fruits), scoop of whey, oats, and some milk (if not lactose intolerant) for cals

What's your height / weight?

Easy solution for under-eating is to get a blender, have 1 shake a day with some PB, Banana (or other fruits), scoop of whey, oats, and some milk (if not lactose intolerant) for cals
Right now I’m cool. I made some gains. I’m just saying that low body fat was never a problem for me.

Attachments

• 2874E8A9-5D57-4FE6-9483-9ED9722A204B.png
    2874E8A9-5D57-4FE6-9483-9ED9722A204B.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
For me the lower I go the more sharp all my features look, but I've never reached the point of looking 'too lean'
Every % I drop when I'm already lean, exponentially I get alot more attention from girls
Show pic of hollow cheeks

• +1
For me the lower I go the more sharp all my features look, but I've never reached the point of looking 'too lean'
Every % I drop when I'm already lean, exponentially I get alot more attention from girls
Show pic of hollow cheeks
I don’t know what BF percentage I was, but certainly not over 13.5%. There’s some hollowness.

Attachments

• C807148F-B0FB-418E-9F48-0F5B1EDFF6E6.jpeg
    C807148F-B0FB-418E-9F48-0F5B1EDFF6E6.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 60
Right now I’m cool. I made some gains. I’m just saying that low body fat was never a problem for me.
You're pretty skinny bro, srs. I'd work on gaining for now and not worry about the jawline

I don’t know what BF percentage I was, but certainly not over 13.5%. There’s some hollowness.
You can go lower than that for max facial aesthetics
its lean but not model tier

• +1
Lmfao are you serious
You’re a new member a no one knows you here, and you post a dude with a great physique. I suspect that’s not you, unless you can prove me wrong.

You’re a new member a no one knows you here, and you post a dude with a great physique. I suspect that’s not you, unless you can prove me wrong.
I'll PM you my IG

• +1
op is low iq nigger

• JFL
5% BF

• JFL
just keep as much neck size as possible

If I preserve muscle mass while cutting my neck will probably stay the same
you have to train it otherwise it will get smaller, it is usually the place where you loose most muscles when cutting

• +1
How can you tell what bodyfat you are?
If you can easily see all of your abs that means you’re about 12-14% body fat. Any higher and then you have a 4 pack, then a 2 pack. Any lower and you will start to look very vascular.

you have to train it otherwise it will get smaller, it is usually the place where you loose most muscles when cutting
True. I will train all body parts while cutting.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
muh holloh sheiks

• +1