How low T and degenerate do you have to be to support this shit?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Fucking disgusting how there's young children here, the West is doomed. All of these faggots should be shot and thrown into pits to get buried in.

Muslims... Don't fail us. You're our only hope to this hellhole

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, AscendenceImminent, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
it’s called being desperate

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2969
The average Muslim is not the anti-degeneracy warrior that we see in the news. The average Muslim in the west is some incel who visits prostitutes and molests girls. Very different from the warrior who fights and dies in afghanistan and whatnot

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Framletgod, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Sharia doesn't seem like a bad idea all of a sudden...

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBiceps and Deleted member 685
They NTmog the whole forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, SikKunt and Deleted member 685
Thats not NT. Thats degeneracy
Theres no way I am low inhib to dance in public like that. I'd overthink everything and stand around looking nervously at everyone. It's NT compared to aspie mannerisms

If you can dance you're NT

Theres no way I am low inhib to dance in public like that. I'd overthink everything and stand around looking nervously at everyone. It's NT compared to aspie mannerisms

If you can dance you're NT
Im talking about the things theyre supporting. Youre way overanalysing this NT thing

3E7B5EF000000578-4334322-Adolf_Hitler_travelling_to_the_Berghof_his_home_in_the_Obersalzb-m-66_1490090488128.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Cleftcel, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
The average Muslim is not the anti-degeneracy warrior that we see in the news. The average Muslim in the west is some incel who visits prostitutes and molests girls. Very different from the warrior who fights and dies in afghanistan and whatnot

the warriors arent really as religiously motivated as is often portrayed either; theres considerable money in fighting especially when you're froma subsistence farming region... a lot of ISIS recruits were attracted by salaries, the possibility of looting and the promise of war brides (iow: rape/sexual abadon). In the case of some "terrorist" organizations, many of them are quite literally professional mercenaries, replete with funding and attending various schools to learn skills and information and so on.

They NTmog the whole forum
true but their dancing to that dogshit music is cringe and pathetic looking

that is what NT looks like and i want nothing to do with it

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
AsciugaVagine

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
just lol if you think those low iq inbreds will make the place any better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mayorga
the warriors arent really as religiously motivated as is often portrayed either; theres considerable money in fighting especially when you're froma subsistence farming region... a lot of ISIS recruits were attracted by salaries, the possibility of looting and the promise of war brides (iow: rape/sexual abadon). In the case of some "terrorist" organizations, many of them are quite literally professional mercenaries, replete with funding and attending various schools to learn skills and information and so on.
That's definitely an aspect to it, but I think you're overthinking it.

I wish I still had the picture saved but some of them looked like male models. Like middle eastern versions of Marlon Teixeira.

average muslim in the west molests girls? what a joke lol

no idea what your issue is. It is just a comic play on words shirt.

average muslim in the west molests girls? what a joke lol
are you offended or something? religious people are so hypocrtical using their religion to justify all their bad behavior. western muslims are even more hypocritical than middle eastern muslims by far.

are you offended or something? religious people are so hypocrtical using their religion to justify all their bad behavior. western muslims are even more hypocritical than middle eastern muslims by far.
my fam islamic and so are many people i know, none of them molest little girls or visit prostitutes lol. At worst they have a slightly backwards retarded old fashioned view on the world

my fam islamic and so are many people i know, none of them molest little girls or visit prostitutes lol. At worst they have a slightly backwards retarded old fashioned view on the world
Im not saying its everyone.

Im not saying its everyone.
Lol look

Why don't you get muslims to stop molesting girls?
It doesn’t happen in my area/UK and if it does the police already take care of it, stop this islamophobia, not like low class trashy whites don’t do some fuck shit either

Yeah it's mostly guys who escaped drafts that are coming to Europe. A lot of the iraqis here in Europe were ex-soldiers who ran away, when they should've defended their country. It's hard to respect that kinds of guys. If my country had to go to war, I wouldn't even think of running away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and john_cope
It doesn’t happen in my area/UK and if it does the police already take care of it, stop this islamophobia, not like low class trashy whites don’t do some fuck shit either
Sorry to say dude, but UK police is a fucking joke. In Finland I can read weekly of child rapists who unfortunately look nothing but regular finns. Central police published some documents according to which Iraqi guy raped 43 times as likely as a finn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2745
Islamophobia has nothing to do with race. Like BigBiceps said it is almost exclusively guys who ran away from their own country to go live on welfare in the west. Are you in Turkey? I have a lot of friends in Turkey but almost none of them are observant muslims. Anyways Im not out here to bully you for your religion. I've read the Quran and know quite a lot about the muslim world.

muslims vote for theocracy in their own country, but emigrate to democracies in the west whenever they have the chance. even al-Sisi said this a few months ago.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Ummm what about grooming gangs?

Sorry to say dude, but UK police is a fucking joke. In Finland I can read weekly of child rapists who unfortunately look nothing but regular finns. Central police published some documents according to which Iraqi guy raped 43 times as likely as a finn.
And you think none of it was islamic propaganda lol? Anyway these guys are not muslim thet are degenerate retarded who are never getting into heaven
Islamophobia has nothing to do with race. Like BigBiceps said it is almost exclusively guys who ran away from their own country to go live on welfare in the west. Are you in Turkey? I have a lot of friends in Turkey but almost none of them are observant muslims. Anyways Im not out here to bully you for your religion. I've read the Quran and know quite a lot about the muslim world.

muslims vote for theocracy in their own country, but emigrate to democracies in the west whenever they have the chance. even al-Sisi said this a few months ago.
I have turk and balkan heritage but I live in UK
Ummm what about grooming gangs?
yes it does happen and it’s a big injustice but why are we forgetting to mention the catholic bishops who get involved in child sex scandals? because anyone who’s not christian is discriminates against in a lot of cases

fact is : god won't change his people if they don't change themselves.
and as of now the whole World is in a pity state.

Anyway these guys are not muslim thet are degenerate retarded
Like I said, Muslims are hypocrites who use Islam to justify all their behavior. When they smoke weed, drink, visit prostitutes and voice their Elliot Rodger-tier hate for women, they just excuse it and ask allah for forgiveness

Like I said, Muslims are hypocrites who use Islam to justify all their behavior. When they smoke weed, drink, visit prostitutes and voice their Elliot Rodger-tier hate for women, they just excuse it and ask allah for forgiveness
i think you’re exaggerating a bit but yes a lot of them do sin.. anyway i think every religion the average person in 2019 sins.. The younger generation anywayb

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
jfl at anybody who is hypocrytical.
it does exist everywhere : the people is Always the issue : it they are pious and righful the whole World will be better, and even incel will reduce considerably.
but imo you'r over-exagerating the reality.
ngl all of this was prophetized by most pious people of abrahmic faith, ie prophets :
what they fear the most for people is not poorness, but beeing rich...
and now, in this current World we know well why.
look at this degeneracy.
do you believe if they were poor they would have the time to do an act like god does not exist ?

my english is bad as hell to explain well my pov but it is what it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Fucking disgusting how there's young children here, the West is doomed. All of these faggots should be shot and thrown into pits to get buried in.

Inshallah brother we will raise and take over the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
JFL, you guys haven't seen real degeneracy yet...

The music is good for trance though

Art exposition here in Brazil

34d526240622a2099461184d51c32f97-gpMedium.png

Yes, he's naked. Yes, that's her mother. Yes, she let and encouraged her to touch his body.

Before and after joining college (The top universities here are public, so the gov basically dictates everything...)

No, it's not a lesbian midget, it's a kid:

images

"My clothe isn't a invitation for rape"

vadia3.jpg

Bitch... jfl

A teather exibhition called "macaquinhos" "little monkeys" where they examine each other's asshole

macaquinhos-1.jpg

and many more...

giphy.gif

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
Art exposition here in Brazil

34d526240622a2099461184d51c32f97-gpMedium.png

Yes, he's naked. Yes, that's her mother. Yes, she let and encouraged her to touch his body.

Before and after joining college (The top universities here are public, so the gov basically dictates everything...)

No, it's not a lesbian midget, it's a kid:

images

"My clothe isn't a invitation for rape"

vadia3.jpg

Bitch... jfl

A teather exibhition called "macaquinhos" "little monkeys" where they examine each other's asshole

macaquinhos-1.jpg

and many more...

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

its the only way for germancels to get a girlfriend