How lucrative is copywriting?

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
I'm an experienced independent web-developer and Im looking for ways to make more money, Ive heard about copywriting, is it easier/harder? Would I be able to get into it fairly fast? Any suggestions in particular on what freelancing platforms to use etc thanks.

I'm an experienced independent web-developer and Im looking for ways to make more money, Ive heard about copywriting, is it easier/harder? Would I be able to get into it fairly fast? Any suggestions in particular on what freelancing platforms to use etc thanks.
You should focus on what you’re good at and keep developing it.

You can make money in most of these things provided you are good enough/ offer a worthwhile service ect

• +1
Reactions: vzidel and midlatinocel
do anything that ai cant replace

do anything that ai cant replace
ai wont replace us, but people who use ai will.

Im starting to get into ai itself, try something new, voice synthesis, image recognition, im already familiar with this as i study cs i know it makes good money.

Im starting to get into ai itself, try something new, voice synthesis, image recognition, im already familiar with this as i study cs i know it makes good money.

Getting very deep into AI can be very lucrative, but don’t you need like a PhD understanding ?

Getting very deep into AI can be very lucrative, but don’t you need like a PhD understanding ?
Sure??? But having a PhD understanding is different than the PhD itself.

Making money is all about knowledge, not the degree.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Sure??? But having a PhD understanding is different than the PhD itself.

Making money is all about knowledge, not the degree.
Yeah, but it’s far better to actually be qualified and join some start up or something than just to have that knowledge to yourself.

18 years of age asking about copywriting on an incel forum 😭

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and Gaygymmaxx
Last edited:
Yeah, but it’s far better to actually be qualified and join some start up or something than just to have that knowledge to yourself.
I would not correlate university qualifications with how much money one makes.

I know mere truck drivers that make double their wives' who have masters in stem fields, hard work beats talent.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Id also argue that im 18 so im relatively young, going to university uses up a lot of time just so you can get this phd at 25 and then get a job that wont necessarily start paying well

meanwhile i can make money my way far better, maybe you doubt it because youve never tried something called "money spending skills" where you dont order fastfood every week or buy pointless shit

I would not correlate university qualifications with how much money one makes.

I know mere truck drivers that make double their wives' who have masters in stem fields, hard work beats talent.
@MaestheticMaso why jfl? It depends what company you work for at the end of the day

there are low paying jobs that require a phd, its about who you work for which is practically independent of qualifications as a person whose never been uni can do the same approach for looking for the right job.

my mom went to study biology at university works some shitty 10 dollar an hour cleaning job while i havent even glanced at a university and im doing well.

You think Andrew tate went to university? Peter jones? Mark Zuckerberg? Bill gates?

in about 10 years ai will be as smart as humans if no one stops it from developing further