How mainstream is the word "Chad"?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
So I remember a couple of months ago in school, my friend in school said "this guy has an incel virgin walk". He started reading his body language while he was talking to a girl and how he always looked away when she looked into his eyes and kinda blushed. Then he said something about "chad" as well.

I asked him where he heard those "memes". And he said that PewDiePie made a video about chad vs incel memes that became pretty popular like a year ago.

Now I went on r/copypasta and saw the word "chad" in one of the copy pastas. And it got me thinking, how much more mainstream the word incel and chad became since let's say 2018?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090, 6’1cel and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Kilimanjaro, Acromegaly_Chad and 14 others
you just woke up from a coma

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Heguldus, studiocel and 5 others
its common to the point of being nt
as always normies ruin dedicated spaces and make it popular

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14274 and 6 others
ritalinsuckingcock-gif.1063362

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Danish_Retard, Kilimanjaro and 15 others
its common to the point of being nt
as always normies ruin dedicated spaces and make it popular
ded srs? maybe in america, but I doubt it's nt in my country

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
quite popular meme

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EdouardManlet, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I seen it joked about in film discord servers

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Bitch
Very mainstream

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
@Bitch on suicide watch after numerous solicitations to take his own life by the vicious @Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Ritalincel
I have heard normies use the term. It's not weird tbh

ye i asked him to follow me back after i boolied him with the same pic, and he did. not many users here would do that cuz most r high ego
He doesn't follow me back either. It's brutal to see random ass greycels posting on his profile while I cannot.

No amount of slaying could ever fill the hole of being rejected by Ritty :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and GripMaxxing
He doesn't follow me back either. It's brutal to see random ass greycels posting on his profile while I cannot.

No amount of slaying could ever fill the hole of being rejected by Ritty :feelswhy:
@Ritalincel why you don't follow me
Chico cry

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Almost completely NT for young people that use the internet enough tbh.
Ninja Freaked out over this lol

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro and Bitch
pretty popular in the UK, and the west

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
ye i asked him to follow me back after i boolied him with the same pic, and he did. not many users here would do that cuz most r high ego
Follow me back. I need to rep farm on your profile @Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: GripMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
So I remember a couple of months ago in school, my friend in school said "this guy has an incel virgin walk". He started reading his body language while he was talking to a girl and how he always looked away when she looked into his eyes and kinda blushed. Then he said something about "chad" as well.

I asked him where he heard those "memes". And he said that PewDiePie made a video about chad vs incel memes that became pretty popular like a year ago.

Now I went on r/copypasta and saw the word "chad" in one of the copy pastas. And it got me thinking, how much more mainstream the word incel and chad became since let's say 2018?
Very mainstream and zero

A very low iq thread by bitch again imagine having to ask this for figuring out (just joking i own you you know:p)

• WTF
Reactions: Bitch