How many am I out of 10?

please rate me currently and tell me what areas I can improve and what my potential is

Attachments

• IMG_7205.png
    IMG_7205.png
    9.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7232.png
    IMG_7232.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7233.png
    IMG_7233.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7235.jpeg
    IMG_7235.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 0
Change the cut to suit your head shape more. It looks very big this way because your hair is pulled back

Change the cut to suit your head shape more. It looks very big this way because your hair is pulled back
thank you for the advice, I'm also thinking of changing it in a short time, it just annoys me to have let it grow and now cut it, however I would cut it after the summer because when you come out of the water with long, wet hair it bothers me makes it easy to catch a lot of pussy on vacation.
otherwise what is my potential with a suitable haircut?

Hide que forehead and try to squint a little to hide ur asymmetric eye area and give the impression that ur eyes longer

Cachez votre front et essayez de plisser un peu les yeux pour cacher votre zone oculaire asymétrique et donner l'impression que vos yeux sont plus longs.
Can I reach Htn with that ?

solid mtn also nice side profile

U need too many implants bc u boneless. Zygos, eyes, jaw, chin, glabella and hair transplant
I think my jaw is fine, it's my phone that emits a distortion which makes it narrower, as for the zygo and glabella it's quite true. something like mse could help me grow zygos maybe ?

nothing is saving this eyes are

Are my eyes really that bad? I often get compliments on these, is it just because of the color?
They aren't bad, just lack positive tilt and thinker + darker lashes and eyebrows.

There is 4 pictures of you so there is 4 of yous out of 10

Mid-High mtn. 1-10 maybe a good 5-6