How many aura points did that guy lost

6feet4moggerwithBMW

Iron
So I took a bus while going home from uni and on the next stop the bus was full with student girls and guys and a nigger walked in and sat next to me, he was so stinky and first I told him loud and clear “ Dude you stink move to other seat” then “You smell unpleasant can you move please” but that bitch ignored me and I had to move cuz the smell was unbearable, so and midway on my way home I shouted at him “put a fucking deodorant nigger” ( there were also other niggas on the bus but they did nun, I’m 6’4 white guy with V taper and kinda muscular build) and when I was going out on my stop i said very loud and very clear while pointing at him “ You stink like a bitch” and everyone heard it including other niggas and girls in the bus, how many aura points did he lost and did I ruined a BBC halo for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, XazaqazaX, mug and 2 others
Wym? I embarrassed a “BBC” shrimp like about 5 minutes ago in the bus full of girls and dudes🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know I read the thread. I’m saying I respect the balls to publicly humiliate that guy

I know I read the thread. I’m saying I respect the balls to publicly humiliate that guy
I do this regularly I really the feeling after, I showed him who’s the boss and who’s gonna take his girl to pound town tonight while he watching

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
I do this regularly I really the feeling after, I showed him who’s the boss and who’s gonna take his girl to pound town tonight while he watching
Record it next time and post it, sounds like cagefuel

Very brave my boy, teach them etiquettes

Image 2

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
There were also sheboons with their boyfriends, white girls and they all saw and heard me doing it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 c’est beau, I totally ruined a BBC halo for all of em
Yeah and no one dared to confront you because of your height. You have a bmw? Why don't you take that to your uni.

Yeah and no one dared to confront you because of your height. You have a bmw? Why don't you take that to your uni.
My lil bro wanted to impress his girl so I gave it to him for tonight

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Most retarded post ive ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
So I took a bus while going home from uni and on the next stop the bus was full with student girls and guys and a nigger walked in and sat next to me, he was so stinky and first I told him loud and clear “ Dude you stink move to other seat” then “You smell unpleasant can you move please” but that bitch ignored me and I had to move cuz the smell was unbearable, so and midway on my way home I shouted at him “put a fucking deodorant nigger” ( there were also other niggas on the bus but they did nun, I’m 6’4 white guy with V taper and kinda muscular build) and when I was going out on my stop i said very loud and very clear while pointing at him “ You stink like a bitch” and everyone heard it including other niggas and girls in the bus, how many aura points did he lost and did I ruined a BBC halo for him
tales from a clogged toilet in mumbai

6FT 4 with a BMW who takes the Bus hmmm

6FT 4 with a BMW who takes the Bus hmmm
My lil bro asked me to give him my BMW 750IL F01 cuz he had a date with his girlfriend and he wanted to take her for a ride

Most retarded post ive ever seen
Nigga were it you on the bus? I showed him who’s the king and who’s balls are bigger because these niggas and uberjeets are getting out of hand that approved their visa to come here

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
>So I took a bus while going home from uni
>6feet4moggerwithaBMW

so that was a lie.

>So I took a bus while going home from uni
>6feet4moggerwithaBMW

so that was a lie.
My lil bro asked for my blacked out BMW 750LI F01 to take his girl for a ride that evening

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel