how many calories do you cut on

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
titile
also do you do any physical activity like gym or cardio or both?

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
3-3.5k depending on how deep into the cut I am.

only manual labor.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and appealmaxed
I don't count calories but if I were to cut, 500 calories below the average level needed aka maintenance

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
titile
Cut as much as you can that is sustainable, as long as you have fat on your body you have calories to draw from, just make sure you get enough vitamin, minerals and protein.

Use a TDEE calculator and eat less calories than you expend, the more of a deficit the faster you'll lose weight.

• +1
, the more of a deficit the faster you'll lose weight.
goals not just to lose weight tho, wanna retain muscle and lose fat. obviously high protein + gym + deficit.

@LevantinePsycho
when you have a cheat day, or a few going over cals by maybe 1000 on those 2 (max length cheat i had was 3 days in a row), should i continue cutting like i was pre cheat, or go for a day or 2 of very low cals like 500-800 cals of just pure protein to compensate and stay on track, then go back to normal cut.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Sorry brocel, I don't count calories :Comfy:

Can't really add onto anything here

• +1
1800 cuz I’m pretty sedentary when I’m not doing gym

• +1
titile
i eat 1600 cals to cut daily, but I am also skinny and tall. it varies but 1600 is what works for me don't get me wrong I'm hungry as fuck quit a lot but I can manage the 1600 without using chewing gum or diet drinks. if you play sport train harder and run more in games, if you don't look to play a sport that requires lots of running that way u can have fun and get cardio in. i don't go to the gym personally (model maxxing) but if you are trying to improve your frame then go ahead, I just do pushups abs ect