tyronechadmax

Solstice
Currently at 155 calories burned

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
Solution
D
don't do cardio unless you're obese, you slow your metabolism.

just lift and eat mostly meats and some fats. done

no carbs, no fruits/veggies/fibre or dairy
Pure bs from you (ducksoover)

What your talking about is prolonged cardio.
Steady and well kept cardio that is not too hard keeps your metabolism at the same rate if not better.

Over the summer I did cardio and I struggled to gain weight (I need to gain weight but running is my thing). My brother runs 40 miles every week and he is keeping himself from getting fat.

If cardio is not working, then that means that you are eating poorly. Regulate what your eating and stay away from any soda's nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, Deleted member 72479 and tyronechadmax

Nigger my metabolism has already been slowed, I’m shitting like every other day and I’ve went like 3 days without pooping

• +1
Reactions: looks>books

In fact not doing cardio is what made me gain weight

Fuark nvm you’re right, I just didn’t want to accept it cause my diet is shit

Steady and well kept cardio that is not too hard keeps your metabolism at the same rate if not better.

Over the summer I did cardio and I struggled to gain weight (I need to gain weight but running is my thing). My brother runs 40 miles every week and he is keeping himself from getting fat.

If cardio is not working, then that means that you are eating poorly. Regulate what your eating and stay away from any soda's nigga.

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
Solution

Thank you, what’s the best mph to do it at? I’m athletic btw.

Thank you, what’s the best mph to do it at? I’m athletic btw.
it's less bout the mph and more about the heart rate. You should buy a watch that can monitor it. Keep your heart at around 120-140 bpm (depends on you). I recommend that you run around 20 miles every week. Pace is up to you. Make sure you don't go too fast or to slow. Make sure your not too tired by the end but not to energized as well. Good luck.

it's less bout the mph and more about the heart rate. You should buy a watch that can monitor it. Keep your heart at around 120-140 bpm (depends on you). I recommend that you run around 20 miles every week. Pace is up to you. Make sure you don't go too fast or to slow. Make sure your not too tired by the end but not to energized as well. Good luck.
Thank you. I’ve been off the treadmill for a bit and i burned 235 calories but I’m thinking about getting back on. Should I just call it a day or keep going?

heart failure maxxing

obviously energy expenditure from cardio is going to use fat and some muscle reserves... wow who woulda thought:lul:

cardio is not time efficient, it slows down your body's resting metabolic rate because you are actively using a lot of energy from running. Your body will burn less energy at rest to compensate the energy loss from cardio, this is very simple.

If you keep running you are going to steadily lower your resting metabolism and lose some muscle.

also this is coming from someone who used to burn 1000 cals on the treadmill every other day. i was wrong

• Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 72479
obviously energy expenditure from cardio is going to use fat and some muscle reserves... wow who woulda thought:lul:

cardio is not time efficient, it slows down your body's resting metabolic rate because you are actively using a lot of energy from running. Your body will burn less energy at rest to compensate the energy loss from cardio, this is very simple.

If you keep running you are going to steadily lower your resting metabolism and lose some muscle.

also this is coming from someone who used to burn 1000 cals on the treadmill every other day. i was wrong
Isn’t 1000 every other day way too much?

Once you get adapted to cardio it feels like a joke. Can easily burn 500+ calories in an hour without feeling anything. It's just boring.

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back