How many can drink water like Dr Mike Mew ?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

Shouldn't take too long to form this subconscious habit.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Took a week for me to get it only thing that Kike helped me with cos it debloated my cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 6908
Me!

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Took a week for me to get it only thing that Kike helped me with cos it debloated my cheeks

This helped your bloated cheeks out did it?

Explain. Did you body weight change during this time?

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
10 minutes for a concept easily explained in 3 minutes

He is talking too much, and too much talking around
He is careful because mewcopers can twist his words in his own tongue for one
and the other reason is because he is a scammer "muuh Mewing is for free"500GBP for consult and he probably tells you things for 30 minutes which could have been said in 5 and you probably already knew these things (maybe he will show you some special pics)

Normies fall for him because his claims make sense, but the Normies falling for it are too deluded and expect too much from it
There are enough subhumans who have to endeavour to become models on TGWforum
sad but then again comical when you can see thru

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Incoming
I can do that and swallow while smiling with ease. Wasn't hard to turn into a habit

and the other reason is because he is a scammer "muuh Mewing is for free"500GBP for consult and he probably tells you things for 30 minutes which could have been said in 5 and you probably already knew these things (maybe he will show you some special pics)

Normies fall for him because his claims make sense, but the Normies falling for it are too deluded and expect too much from it
Ironically Mike Mew gives mewing a bad name. Terrible at explaining concepts and is vague with his descriptions

Supported evidence all over the internet, mostly Reddit Mewing section. (But also YouTube comments)

That many people are not going to hoax (Photoshop) their picture(s) - I don't care what you say lol

You have no science to support your theories. He does. You're an outsider looking in. He earns enough money to not care for a little bit of YouTube fame and the extra finance that comes from 200 thousand views.

You have no science to support your theories
Should I quote a study from .gov which says that Mike Mew is talking too much and that he is bad at explaining because of XXX Pathway? Do you want the abstract or should I send the sci-hub link?

Ironically Mike Mew gives mewing a bad name. Terrible at explaining concepts and is vague with his descriptions

This is the problem with Americans. They want a charismatic salesman to speak clearly and concisely so it can all be dumbed down for them and they can feel warm and fuzzy inside.

He PRACTISES and further STUDIES what he talks about and when you do that, you explain it in a very peculiar, almost quirky, but somewhat self indulgent way.

He is a massive pioneer of mewing and brought it to the mainstream. Infact, many have been inspired to be committed, do it the right way and change their face. All because of this guy. You can talk shit behind your screen and say he brings mewing into disrepute though. Empty vessels make the most sound.

Last edited:
This is the problem with Americans. They want a charismatic salesman to speak clearly and concisely so it can all be dumbed down for them so they can feel warm and fuzzy inside.

He PRACTISES what he talks about and when you do that, you explain it in a very peculiar, almost quirky, but somewhat self indulgent way.

He is a massive pioneer of mewing and brought it to the mainstream. Infact, many have been inspired to be committed, do it the right way and change their face. All because of this guy. You can talk shit behind your screen and say he brings mewing into disrepute though. Empty vessels make the most sound.
Don't get me wrong I have no trouble understanding him but he is a terrible spokesperson for mewing. I have great respect for his work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908