How many carbs do you guys eat ?

hasba1feuj

hasba1feuj

killu
Im 6ft 79kg/147lb and im going to cut very soon , I was planning to eat 1.6g of protein by kg at 2100kal but I dont how many carbs should i get daily ?

I wanna stay low carb so guys what are your stats and how many carbs do you eat/you advice me to eat ?

:feelsmage:

5 carbs and 3 proteins

350grams , i do wrestling/mma and weight training

low carbs is onyl if u're gay and dont do shit

you can do low carbs
yes but it's shit you'll never perform at a high level so your gains will always be shit and slow, 0 glycogen and wasted protein

• +1
Reactions: hasba1feuj
under 20g atm, am trying out ketvore for myself

only carbs u should be consuming are bananas while on a cut

zero carbs, all protein.

Im 6ft 79kg/147lb and im going to cut very soon , I was planning to eat 1.6g of protein by kg at 2100kal but I dont how many carbs should i get daily ?

I wanna stay low carb so guys what are your stats and how many carbs do you eat/you advice me to eat ?

none i try to keep it as low as possiblw woldnt reccomend it if natty

350grams , i do wrestling/mma and weight training

low carbs is onyl if u're gay and dont do shit
Yes indeed

Carbs are very important for athletes

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
what are you guys eating to be so low on carbs , every recipe I see that is high on protein and low on calories is filled with carbs

drop your recipes
it’s not even complicated. have coffee for breakfast. mince and rice for lunch and then chicken and veggies for dinner. then do a lot of cardio. like run 10km or cycle 25km. easy

it’s not even complicated. have coffee for breakfast. mince and rice for lunch and then chicken and veggies for dinner. then do a lot of cardio. like run 10km or cycle 25km. easy
there is a lot of carbs in rice

No idea after lifting for years u realise what amoutn of carbs are gd and wht amount spill u over. I would stop focusing on individual numbers like that but eat ur protein fibre etc then just adjust ur carbs based on how ufeel. If u eat allot of carbs and hold water next day thn lower the amount. Vice versa if u eat really low carbs and ur lifts drop by 30 percent then up them a bit. Tbh these trackers dont work when taking into account so many factors tht effect metabolism

• +1
what are you guys eating to be so low on carbs , every recipe I see that is high on protein and low on calories is filled with carbs

drop your recipes
i simply only eat ground meat, steaks, butter and egg yolks thats it, some lemon water for electroyltes

• Woah