How many carrots can I eat daily safely long term for Beta carotene maxxing?

10 carrots a day should be enough to get that golden glow. Pretty sure 10 a day isn't enough to cause any side effects either.

There's 4mg in a carrot so 10 carrots is 40mg of beta carotene. Studies have used up to 180mg and there isn't even a set upper limit so you should be good to go.

Also consider tomatoes for lycopene which provides a more reddish undertone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
carrot = healthy so as much as you want I guess. That rule goes for vegetables and fruits. Also carrots have a lot of vit A, K1 and biotin

10 carrots a day
CarrotsSkinOrange 891635148 770x553

Also, arent 10 carrots a day a fucking massive amount of fruits? WTF

how many tomatoes per day then?
Not sure. Just have loads of them lol.

Tbh instead of eating carrots and tomatoes you could take beta carotene and lycopene supplements. It makes it easier.

Yeah lol which is why people have it throughout the day, not in one sitting, or they just supplement beta carotene
Maybe I could base my whole eating diet around those two fruits just like lots of dishes are based around rice or wheat

Maybe I could base my whole eating diet around those two fruits just like lots of dishes are based around rice or wheat
Basing a diet around fruits and vegetables is a very bad idea. Your diet should always be high in animal-based products. They're best for growth, development and health.

just drink carrot juice or carrot smoothies you will get way more beta carotene that way without having to force yourself to eat carrots

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel
Too many greycells here, if you truly think eating carrot would cause harm to your ancestor, you are very low iq.

I hightly doubt you will not be disgusted when you reach the tipping point. I would say 10 to 20 a day will start to be too bland for you, but it won't cause you any harm, ppl there are more scared of vitamin A than finnasteride jfl

just drink carrot juice or carrot smoothies you will get way more beta carotene that way without having to force yourself to eat carrots
Makes sense, how much juice can I extract from 10 carrots?

72488370 s

i heard a lot but for a long period of time

The worst thing you can do is overload on Vitamin A as it depletes your skin hydration. There are other methods to having glow skin.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
The worst thing you can do is overload on Vitamin A as it depletes your skin hydration. There are other methods to having glow skin.
tell me those methods please

I have my personal methods of glowing skin.

diet is your main priority right. Just to keep it short I avoid all forms of fake food such as bread, pasta, and dairy products and focus primarily on an eskimo diet.

Primarily you want to have carbs such as potatoes, rice, etc.

You want to make sure you're getting enough high quality fats...cheap way of doing it is chicken quarters...at least 3-4 a day. Really depends on your height. also make sure ur getting enough food in general so u can hydrate the crap out of your face. you'll also notice dark circles less when you do this.

Next is veggies...avoid vitamin A if u dont want dry skin. My favorite foods that cause skin glow are Chia seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Hemp Seeds, and sunflower seeds.

I also eat a bag of spinach a day too. For vitamin C I eat navel oranges.

use cronometer.com to check the balance of the IUs

Then when it comes to good skin I apply low dosage of estradiol or estriol. Proven in studies to increase collagan production:

I did this unknowingly for months because I was thickening my hair follicles and when I went outside my skin was glowing so bright it shocked me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bensky
Should take around 2-3 weeks to notice a difference

Basing a diet around fruits and vegetables is a very bad idea. Your diet should always be high in animal-based products. They're best for growth, development and health.

That's why those idiotic vegans have sunken dark circles and flat faces. There is literally no collagen and chlorestral to support the skin.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself