How many Chads have you seen in your entire life?

How many Chads have you seen in your entire life

Votes: 18 30.0%

Votes: 7 11.7%

Votes: 4 6.7%

Votes: 5 8.3%

Votes: 5 8.3%

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 2 3.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-10+

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters
Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
I’m not talking about Chadlites, I’m talking about genuine 6.5PSL+ Chads. I‘m 19 and go outside everyday to different places and have only seen 4 genuine Chads and they looked so insane, it was surreal. I have never seen a giga Chad though (Sean O’Pry tier).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Over and Alt Number 3
thousands

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, BrendioEEE, malignant and 6 others
Millions

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Taylorswift
billions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
ONLY ONE IN A MIRROR TBH

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 7863
most IRL “chads” are 6’2+ 5.5 psl gymaxxed guys

a true chad face is so rare, 7 psl is chad btw

6 psl is chadlite.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6402, Need2Ascend and 8 others
The highest halo i have ever witness wasn't psl god, but height + body god. dude in my gym was 6'8 or so with huge fucking frame and muscles, i was like bro wtf. i'm talking like huge clavicles. and he was good looking as well.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
i cant rate for shit i just went with 10 because those dudes slay

6 psl is chadlite.
Nah I have seen those IRL gymcel Chads and they look utter shit facially. The ones I’m talking about aren’t gymcelled and are Chads facially (with one being a manlet).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23
i remember seeing one guy who was incredibly handsome it looked like he was glowing compared to other people in the city he stood out so hard. And another insane thing is my previous pshyical education teacher from elemntary school is legit a fucking ubermogger , he was like 28 when i was in school and he was crazy he is built sorta like jeff seid (same size) and he was facially a 7 psl even at 28 his collagen was still good and his bones were like hernan drago ded srs and he had the iciest blue eyes combine with a unique greyish hair color which looked insane. I legit remember every detail i was in shock even when i was young , and fast forward to now hes like 35 and HE STILL HAS GREAT COLLAGEN S TIER BODY FOR AESTHETICS AND HE LOOKS THE EXACT SAME , ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING CRAZY. Im mirin him so hard at the gym everytime i see him and speak to him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Taylorswift
i remember seeing one guy who was incredibly handsome it looked like he was glowing compared to other people in the city he stood out so hard. And another insane thing is my previous pshyical education teacher from elemntary school is legit a fucking ubermogger , he was like 28 when i was in school and he was crazy he is built sorta like jeff seid (same size) and he was facially a 7 psl even at 28 his collagen was still good and his bones were like hernan drago ded srs and he had the iciest blue eyes combine with a unique greyish hair color which looked insane. I legit remember every detail i was in shock even when i was young , and fast forward to now hes like 35 and HE STILL HAS GREAT COLLAGEN S TIER BODY FOR AESTHETICS AND HE LOOKS THE EXACT SAME , ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING CRAZY. Im mirin him so hard at the gym everytime i see him and speak to him
Brutal. I always felt so humiliated when I saw just a Chadlite let alone a Chad...I also saw one of the Chads at the gym. He wasn’t built but he looked insane facially and couldn’t stop mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7863
Brutal. I always felt so humiliated when I saw just a Chadlite let alone a Chad...I also saw one of the Chads at the gym. He wasn’t built but he looked insane facially and couldn’t stop mirin.
im actually not exxagerating here the dude is 35.. 35555555555555 and he looks very similar to this pic of drago
but my pe teacher has a more unique coloring , i ded srs think he mogs drago at 35 fucking years old. I can also see when hes at the gym all the milfs are staring and even jbs my age have said he looks really fucking good. And since he dosent have a wife i bet hes still slaying

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Taylorswift

6 psl is chadlite.
Yes. Extreme emphasis on the 6ft2 part. I dont know how someone tall can be incel they be a bit low iq because as little as you improve your face then you are good to go jfl.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
2 and i still have constant pstd from the mog i was litterally rendered invisible instantly tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Azoriko and Taylorswift
Yes. Extreme emphasis on the 6ft2 part. I dont know how someone tall can be incel they be a bit low iq because as little as you improve your face then you are good to go jfl.
Nah, I have seen tall normies who didn’t slay for shit. The guys I am talking about look good facially. Only 1 one of the Chads (meaning facially goodlooking) I saw was 6’3 which looked insanely tall.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Sikkunt23
The highest halo i have ever witness wasn't psl god, but height + body god. dude in my gym was 6'8 or so with huge fucking frame and muscles, i was like bro wtf. i'm talking like huge clavicles. and he was good looking as well.
Your hormones were screaming chad uh?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Azoriko and maxmendietta
Your hormones were screaming chad uh?

i'm pretty low inhib next to random people but when he come to me i almost stutter tbh, dude was a god.

2 and i still have constant pstd from the mog i was litterally rendered invisible instantly tbh
One of the Chads I saw was in my school during senior year and he was 6’3 as well and it was depressing seeing him walk by and turning everyone’s heads. His Instagram posts also got 2k likes and lots of Stacylites and high tier Beckys simping for him. Thankfully he skipped classes so much and flopped for not attending.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, turkproducer, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
I only see chad when I look into car reflections

I’m not talking about Chadlites, I’m talking about genuine 6.5PSL+ Chads. I‘m 19 and go outside everyday to different places and have only seen 4 genuine Chads and they looked so insane, it was surreal. I have never seen a giga Chad though (Sean O’Pry tier).
like i saw 1 at the airport a few years back. he was crazy. tattooed and muscular. with 6 psl face.

and i saw one 6 psl guy who was abpout 6'6" at a bus station 2 years ago. he was crazy good looking .

there was 1 chad at my school who came as a volunteer. he wasnt a student.

uhm, seen a couple chadlites. thats about it. i tihnk less than 5 genuine chads in my entire life and it wasnt even solely due to their face.

One of the Chads I saw was in my school during senior year and he was 6’3 as well and it was depressing seeing him walk by and turning everyone’s heads. His Instagram posts also got 2k likes and lots of Stacylites and high tier Beckys simping for him. Thankfully he skipped classes so much and flopped for not attending.
jfl what a lifemogger

i litterally left the gym 10 mins after i saw that mogger

i couldnt stand the fucking mog i litterally just packed up and left. the gym was lonely af at that hour so we were only him, me, other old guy and the coach. fucking brutal

huge frame, olive skin, hunter blue eyes, big zygos, perfect craniofacial development, slayer hair, like 195-200cm height.

mogged my truecel ass to nonexistance

tbh i should have just disintegrated in that moment or roped with a barbell

i pray every day to never see him again

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, malignant, Deleted member 9090 and 5 others
also wheres the 0 option?

i'm pretty low inhib next to random people but when he come to me i almost stutter tbh, dude was a god.
No worries bro. Most people on this forum are chadsexual, you discovered it right there and then and stutter. Next time what u gonna do tbh ngl?

I'm the only Chad I have ever seen tbh.

like i saw 1 at the airport a few years back. he was crazy. tattooed and muscular. with 6 psl face.

and i saw one 6 psl guy who was abpout 6'6" at a bus station 2 years ago. he was crazy good looking .

there was 1 chad at my school who came as a volunteer. he wasnt a student.

uhm, seen a couple chadlites. thats about it. i tihnk less than 5 genuine chads in my entire life and it wasnt even solely due to their face.
That’s not what I’m talking about. None of the Chads I saw were gymcelled or tall (except for 1 who was 6’3 but that’s about it). The ones I saw had goodlooking faces. As for Chadlites, I have seen around 6 and they still looked really good in real life as well and were still turning heads.

I am seeing a 6'1 + white guy with a decent face countless times everyday.

But morons here rate Brett Maverick 5 psl and cant realize for shit you dont have hollow cheeks at every angle and lighting so cope with saying slayers are average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Good_Little_Goy
2/3 at most, plenty of chadlites though

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
That’s not what I’m talking about. None of the Chads I saw were gymcelled or tall (except for 1 who was 6’3 but that’s about it). The ones I saw had goodlooking faces. As for Chadlites, I have seen around 6 and they still looked really good in real life as well and were still turning heads.
i havent really seen anyone strikingly good looking facially in my entire life if im honest

someone who id think at first glance holy shit his face is so so handsome

i havent really seen anyone strikingly good looking facially in my entire life if im honest

someone who id think at first glance holy shit his face is so so handsome
I’m guessing it is because of your location.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and rentfreegigachad
Yeah I was just about to ask if you live in the UK. Not many goodlooking people there unfortunately.
a lot of people considered good looking in UK would be considered ugly on this site. i dont see the appeal in that many "slayer type" guys over here

just for example

there is a dating show called love island which is apparently for chads and stacies. take a look at their lineup

these are considered chads and stacies in uk

not to mention this photo is filtered, and they have makeup on

apart from the girl on the left whos probably makeup frauding hard too, they all look shit to me or just like normies

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 5634, owlofathena and 2 others
a lot of people considered good looking in UK would be considered ugly on this site. i dont see the appeal in that many "slayer type" guys over here

just for example

there is a dating show called love island which is apparently for chads and stacies. take a look at their lineup

View attachment 723657

apart from the girl on the left whos probably frauding too, they all look shit to me or just like normies
UKcels on average look utter shit which is why the standards are much lower. Chadlite is already god mode status in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
Only seen 1 facially a guy over 6.5 psl in my life at school . He wasn’t a slayer cuz he was a latino cel and was new to english . Insane face and insane bones . Other guys were gymcelled chads I saw in the gyms .

just for example

View attachment 723657

apart from the girl on the left whos probably frauding too, they all look shit to me or just like normies
Imagine if Eriksen went on there had to lol

• JFL
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
I’ve seen A lot of chadlites tho and HTNS

• +1
i cant imagine someone that GL going on that show

i really hope tyler maher gets the call sometime to go on there

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I’ve seen A lot of chadlites tho and HTNS
I have seen quite a few Chadlites as well but they weren’t as impressive as the Chads. I see high tier normies almost everyday.

• +1
this is probably the absolute best looking guy to go on that show, hes a chad tbh, and no wonder all the girls wantedh im over any other guy

also this guy but his appeal was mainly height and body

needless to say both of them cucked the shit out of the other so called chads on the show in their respective seasosn

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Taylorswift
this is probably the absolute best looking guy to go on that show, hes a chad tbh, and no wonder all the girls wantedh im over any other guy

View attachment 723672

View attachment 723674

needless to say both of them cucked the shit out of the other so called chads on the show in their respective seasosn
Nah the 2nd guy is a genuine Chad as well. Both look absolutely insane. Honestly the other cucks should have just left the show as soon as they were in a 10km perimeter within those Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, owlofathena and rentfreegigachad

View attachment 723672

View attachment 723674

The real uk slayer:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Taylorswift and rentfreegigachad
Never tbh, I live in curryland so maybe that's why.

A few white prettyboys (chadlite) tho.

Never tbh, I live in curryland so maybe that's why.

A few white prettyboys (chadlite) tho.
You said you live in Canada.

• +1
Reactions: Golang
You are all gay :lul:
You remember guys from years ago JFL

Chads irl are chadlites

I haven't seen a single chad irl tbh

• So Sad