How many ciggerate per day to grow taller

iam good boy

iam good boy

Be your own god.
@BrahminBoss how many

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, 5.5psl, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Wtf they make you taller? Does this mean I should go back to smoking just under half a pack a day?

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
IMG 7655

• JFL
Wtf they make you taller? Does this mean I should go back to smoking just under half a pack a day?
They say it stunts but nicotine have little bit AI affect the majority of people I saw are taller and look darktraid

looksmin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and iam good boy
5-10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and iam good boy
They say it stunts but nicotine have little bit AI affect the majority of people I saw are taller and look darktraid
Yeah maybe on the face of it but the mechanisms by which it does are very very complex.

Last edited:
The most you could say is that it’s similar because of its effects on nAChRs and partial inhibition of aromatase. I assume this would be very temporary too.

• +1
The most you could say is that it’s similar because of its effects on nAChRs and partial inhibition of aromatase. I assume this would be very temporary too.
And if you nic too much your cortisol will become crazy high leading to increased estrogen. Obviously you could mitigate this by using a fuckload of other drugs but not worth it tbh given the complexity of nicotine, partial inhibition and other associated risks. You’re better off actually using something that is classified as an AI if you want to go down that route.

Last edited:
  • +1
smoking is a halo tbh but not worth it at all

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Ur Indian bro just get an ai

10 packs a day. At some point the nicotine will clog the blood vessels around your femur bones forcing it to lengthen

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
You'd have to sell at lot at your school to fund that LL.

• JFL