How many cm/inches could I still grow?

toni17

toni17

I have Kim wexler in my DM
I will be 17 years old in two months.
5'11.5/ 182 cm.
My father is 6'1/ 186 cm, my grandfather prime was like 6'2. He's my same height now I think.
I haven't grown many cm in the last years. In 2019 I was like 174 cm so I've grown 8 cm this last 3 years.
I'm still growing because in the start of 2021 I was measured 180, 5 cm and 2 weeks ago 182 cm. If I eat healthy, get 8 hours of sleep everyday, work out and more (Grow Taller Guru advice, I know he hypes the results of his customers), do you guys think there's still a chance for me to get 6'2 or is it over?

I will be 17 years old in two months.
5'11.5/ 182 cm.
My father is 6'1/ 186 cm, my grandfather prime was like 6'2. He's my same height now I think.
I haven't grown many cm in the last years. In 2019 I was like 174 cm so I've grown 8 cm this last 3 years.
I'm still growing because in the start of 2021 I was measured 180, 5 cm and 2 weeks ago 182 cm. If I eat healthy, get 8 hours of sleep everyday, work out and more (Grow Taller Guru advice, I know he hypes the results of his customers), do you guys think there's still a chance for me to get 6'2 or is it over?
Can relate. I'm also 17 and 1,88m and I just don't grow anymore.

• +1
Reactions: toni17
Are your growth plates already closed?
I don't know. Possibly.
Though I don't care about height that much, I'm already in the top 5% in my cunt.
how long have u been measuring the same? Whatever you got a perfect height I think
Thanks and I measured yesterday. I apparently gained a whole half-centimeter in the last 3 months.

Half an inch at most

• So Sad
apparently gained a whole half-centimeter in the last 3 months.
well it's not over at all, it means you're still slowly growing. You might get 6'3 in the next years.

• Love it
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
well it's not over at all, it means you're still slowly growing. You might get 6'3 in the next years.
One may hope.

182 is a very good height. You’ll be good even if you stopped growing. I think you can definitely hit 185-192 by 21.

this is lifefuel
Probably an exaggeration most males only grow till 16/17 when puberty ends but if ur lucky and a late bloomer you can reach 6'0 or 6'1 people exaggerate height a lot you'd grow all that if you were 13

• +1
she's like 163 cm
163 women should not be allowed to breed in Netherlands JFL. I think ur max is like 188 now. Still good height.

163 women should not be allowed to breed in Netherlands JFL. I think ur max is like 188 now. Still good height.
yep she's definitely shorter than most females here but I would not say she's a manlet, there are a lot of females smaller. 188 would be a very good height even here, I'd be taller than most of my mates

188 would be a very good height even here
You sure? Everyone around me is just as tall as I am if not taller (youngcels). I'd imagine it's even worse in the Netherlands.

yep she's definitely shorter than most females here but I would not say she's a manlet, there are a lot of females smaller. 188 would be a very good height even here, I'd be taller than most of my mates
You will grow up to be a tallfag. Now let your growth plates do their job and start looksmaxxing your face & frame.

• +1
182 is a very good height. You’ll be good even if you stopped growing. I think you can definitely hit 185-192 by 21.
182 isn't very good, it's definitely not bad but does him no favours neither

OP, I was the same as you I grew to 5'11 around 17 and then went to 6ft at 18 and stopped growing unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: toni17 and Bitchwhipper2
Wishful thinking.

He will probably grow like 2-4cm more and be done growing by the time he turns 19

• +1
You sure? Everyone around me is just as tall as I am if not taller (youngcels). I'd imagine it's even worse in the Netherlands.
Where are you from? Average here is 6 feet. It's pretty accurate, most of my friends are like 184 cm, some of them taller or shorter. 188 average where you live sounds crazy

Where are you from?
Georgia. It's a second world country.
188 average where you live sounds crazy
No it's not 1,88m average here thank Christ. I just mean that my peers are just as tall as I am if not more, on average. Just my group of snobbish faggots.

Georgia. It's a second world country.

No it's not 1,88m average here thank Christ. I just mean that my peers are just as tall as I am if not more, on average. Just my group of snobbish faggots.
wtf, do u measure the 188 with shoes?

all depends on late/early bloomer

don’t listen to people saying u stop at 16/17 people grow up to 19

• +1
He is trolling nigga you wont even grow an inch
Suicide share

LET ME COPE