• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, psl7 fatty, Mateusz74 and 6 others
Bout 2.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

• +1
Like with all food, it depends on what your individual macros are.

If you wanna gain weight or muscle, you have to eat at the calorie surplus for your body weight. If you wanna know how much protein that is, you need to know how much you weigh and want to weigh.

Like with all food, it depends on what your individual macros are.

If you wanna gain weight or muscle, you have to eat at the calorie surplus for your body weight. If you wanna know how much protein that is, you need to know how much you weigh and want to weigh.
Gaining weight is tough for me tbh, I have tried protein shakes with high carbs but I couldn't gain any weight

450px Nandrolone

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: haircutcel, Deleted member 1560 and ElliotRodgerJr
Gaining weight is tough for me tbh, I have tried protein shakes with high carbs but I couldn't gain any weight
Then 3. Add some cheese and bacon and learn how to make an omelette or something. Definetly worth it.

• +1
peanut butter all you can eat

Are you sure you know how many calories you burn, and how many calories you're eating?

Protein shakes game me acne apparently.

no eggs for your face
Yeah, he didn't ask eggs for his face, but for bodybuilding. Do you have reading problems?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Yeah, he didn't ask eggs for his face, but for bodybuilding. Do you have reading problems?

Messages 166 Reaction score 90
Subhuman post to like ratio. You don't even understand one of the most common memes on this site 'no x for your face'. Typical graycel

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Alexanderr
Messages 166 Reaction score 90
Subhuman post to like ratio. You don't even understand one of the most common memes on this site 'no x for your face'. Typical graycel
My life resolves around entirely something else than internet "bing bing wahoo" points.

Attachments

• 0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg
    0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 15
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1560
I burn nearly 900 calories everyday, idk about calorie intake

I think you burn more than that, most people burn 1000 or more just by existing.

I think you burn more than that, most people burn 1000 or more just by existing.
Oh lol sorry I just measured the calories I burn from workout. Idk actually tho

International Society of Sports Nutrition:
  • Ingesting a 20–40 g protein dose (0.25–0.40 g/kg body mass/dose) of a high-quality source every three to 4 h
    appears to most favorably affect MPS rates when compared to other dietary patterns and is associated with
    improved body composition and performance outcomes.
  • Consuming casein protein (~ 30–40 g) prior to sleep can acutely increase MPS and metabolic rate throughout
    the night without influencing lipolysis.
  • Post-exercise ingestion (immediately to 2-h post) of high-quality protein sources stimulates robust increases in MPS.
    However, the size and timing of a pre-exercise meal may impact the extent to which post-exercise protein feeding is required

an average size egg has ~7gr of protein.
so a meal with 3-4 average sized eggs has enough protein.
repeat this 3-4 times if stupid, or eat other high protein meals as well

• +1
Fitizen

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Inject protein

you're supposed to be buying the protein shake for the protein but i still find it hard you didn't gain weight, you must simply not eat. if you really are that desperate add some potato chips to your diet. if you can eat a bag a day you're doing it right (y)

• +1
4-6 depending other meals

Its calories in calories out I believe. Calculate that shit and eat slightly above in a caloric surpless. Eggs are good sure but you dont have to eat them wtf dude

Stay away from all those shitty mass gainer supplements. They contain a shitload of sugars, and the only thing they'll help you get is fat. They should be renamed to fat gainers

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Stay away from all those shitty mass gainer supplements. They contain a shitload of sugars, and the only thing they'll help you get is fat. They should be renamed to fat gainers

giphy.gif

6 every other day

Genetic shit gainers