How many females do you think are larping as males here on this forum?

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Do you know anyone here who's a female?

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and Sameer795
I know you are female

• +1
Reactions: Turanid_Bull and Deleted member 3043
Not a lot. Many users are men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
There are definitely women lurking here.
Most likely. But I doubt that any user with many posts is a broad, man. Society has gone to hell. Let’s hope it isn’t over for you too.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3832
Most likely. But I doubt that any user with many posts is a broad, man. Society has gone to hell. Let’s hope it isn’t over for you too.
Wdym? There's no such thing as "it's over" there's only something called "it never began". The life that you're going to live is already determined from the day that you're born, or let's say from the day that you shot out of your dad's dick.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Wdym? There's no such thing as "it's over" there's only something called "it never began". The life that you're going to live is already determined from the day that you're born, or let's say from the day that you shot out of your dad's dick.
Sad shit, man.

what the fuck is even going on just lol

The site broke.

• +1
Female lurkers are on this site, I have had a few contact my e-mail.

• Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Many women, man.

@ChuckBASS is a foid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If you're a woman and are reading this ... suck my cock or go to hell you worthless, inferior bitch .

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and RAITEIII
0, only femcels will come here just to lurk, but I don't think actual female will waste her time on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 3043
0, only femcels will come here just to lurk, but I don't think actual female will waste her time on this forum
there were some gl stacylite ngl

• +1
Any women who is reading this

I’m coming to you and you would love my jawline and harmony after ascension no matter what even tho you know well I’m genetic trash who fraud

No foid would ever handle the flaming we do here Xd. I find it unlikely any known user could be a mentally healthy, straight woman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HumidVent and Finalchad
GOOD MORNING, I HOLD A GENERALLY NEGATIVE OPINION OF WOMEN

They might lurk after finding this place through google, but I don’t see why a woman would waste time posting here when all of the advice is geared towards male deficiencies.

Nah its always obvious if a girl is on this forum, you can see it in her writing / posting style and her opinions.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
If any Women are reading this.

Send me pics of your vagene: sincerely Ropeman.