How many flaw is maximum for chadlite?

E

EmeraldInk

Iron
Let s say you are MTN that want to start looksmaxxing.How many flaw is maximum to have for chadlite?Like if you 2-3 minor flaws you will never be chadlite?(only facially speaking and without surgery)

Sorry for my bad english:(

3-4 minor flaws

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, sudanguy, Deleted member 49130 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Gaygymmaxx
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 49130, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
3 minor flaws should be ok

Let s say you are MTN that want to start looksmaxxing.How many flaw is maximum to have for chadlite?Like if you 2-3 minor flaws you will never be chadlite?(only facially speaking and without surgery)

It is subjective and, in general, to assume the existence of "perfect" beauty is incorrect. This is observable when considering PSLs, where many individuals may have various minor imperfections, but are still considered the cradle of beauty.

If I had to give an answer to this discussion, I would say that it depends on the specific flaws you are referring to. In facial beauty, some aspects are more important than others. In short, there is no fixed number of flaws that one must have; it is more a matter of identifying which flaws are more important than others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and EmeraldInk
It is subjective and, in general, to assume the existence of "perfect" beauty is incorrect. This is observable when considering PSLs, where many individuals may have various minor imperfections, but are still considered the cradle of beauty.

If I had to give an answer to this discussion, I would say that it depends on the specific flaws you are referring to. In facial beauty, some aspects are more important than others. In short, there is no fixed number of flaws that one must have; it is more a matter of identifying which flaws are more important than others.
What area is considered a big flaw if you have flaw in that area?

What area is considered a big flaw if you have flaw in that area?
In terms of importance, I would prioritize the jawline, followed by the eyes and nose. Even slight asymmetry or deviation from conventional beauty standards in these features can significantly impact overall aesthetics. It's worth noting that some individuals deemed aesthetically pleasing may possess an asymmetrical nose.

The crucial aspect lies in the interconnectedness of these features. Beauty often resides in the harmony among them rather than in achieving absolute perfection. This implies that an asymmetrical nose or eyes that deviate from traditional standards can still contribute to beauty if they harmonize well with other facial features.

On the contrary, even a minor flaw in the jawline can play a significant role in determining overall attractiveness. In my opinion, an asymmetrical jawline can detract from the overall appeal of one's face.

Heightmaxx gymmaxx and pray

Its a retarded question. Why? Bc it depends, it might be one bigger flaw or few smaller. Also depends how good your other features are and facial harmony. Sometimes you could even dont have any flaws but all your features are good (not very good) so you are chadlite. To sum up IT DEPENDS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Giga retarded question.