How many foids do you think are on this site but pretend to be male members?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
This is a truly an honest question.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, BrettyBoy and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ZyzzReincarnate, Vitruvian and 3 others
@Ritalincel EXPOSED FOID! ! ! ! !

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
Giphy 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2012
They are lurking tinder me thinks

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3202
0 or close to 0 tbh
the way we talk, the way we use words is so high iq i doubt there are any foids on the planet with a brain big enough to decipher the meaning of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, RAITEIII, poonkiller9000 and 10 others
1 in thousand imo

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Just one @knajjd

I think the creator of the site should create another Looksmax website but where women can rate the guys and give better results than just guys rating guys. There are smart women, but all of them are ball breakers (high T). Just get the high T's to do the job, since they are practically men with vaginas.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coco, Zygos4Life, RAITEIII and 9 others
I doubt that there are any

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Drugs
None tbh. They are so low IQ they expose themselves in the first post.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Zygos4Life, Zeta ascended and 5 others

• Love it
Reactions: Time Travel
0 or close to 0 tbh
the way we talk, the way we use words is so high iq i doubt there are any foids on the planet with a brain big enough to decipher the meaning of them
imagine some insecure foid discovering lookism.net and thinks she knows much, especially about concealer and muh Hya. Acid

But the first thread she reads is some aspie talking about why you should shove Testosterone pills up your rectum to overdrive Leydig cells

Yes, I doubt any foids would read that, nor understand it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Zeta ascended and karbo
There is definitely at least one or two who are larping as incels or they might just be lurking imo.

The only women who browse this site are lurkers, the rest get caught on the spot, it's pretty easy to see if a person is a man or a woman just by looking at their word choices

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2012, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
so many avatars in this thread hairs me :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and ZyzzReincarnate
There are no women, they have better things to do. There are gays though, they think if they talk about how much they love tits and ass they can throw off the scent for low iqs. but we know you are gay by the way you act

Well, I do not know any besides me

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and ZyzzReincarnate
like that one foid "rate my oneitis asian stacylite" JFL at that thread. glad we ruined her ego

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Time Travel, Zeta ascended and 3 others
like that one foid "rate my oneitis asian stacylite" JFL at that thread. glad we ruined her ego
Truly astonished that her bird brain could pick up on the lingo

lol, cope. No foid would visit some rando forum overfilling with autism and incels.

There was one yesterday but incel 6ft 4 lookmaxer raged and got her banned like a true bitch

There was one yesterday but incel 6ft 4 lookmaxer raged and got her banned like a true bitch
Says the beta cuck get this in your head SHE WILL NEVER LET YOU EVEN SHAKE HANDS WITH HER being nice to her won't make her open her legs u have ZERO chance with the likes of her now stfu and stop bitching

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Says the beta cuck get this in your head SHE WILL NEVER LET YOU EVEN SHAKE HANDS WITH HER being nice to her won't make her open her legs u have ZERO chance with the likes of her now stfu a'd stop bitching
Cope as fuck why she call me cute? I mog you to heaven and hell you sexless incel virgin. Keep crying for her she lives in your head rent free bitch

at least 1 in every 200 user

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and jefferson
lol no females but half you niggas got chicks as your avis :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, ZyzzReincarnate, Petsmart and 2 others
Exactly 0. They're too busy partying and ordering chad dick from tinder

The moment this forum allow toilets im leaving

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
None

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
born2shitforced2wipe

Ruined her ego? There was someone that rated her 6.5 psl. And nobody pointed out her recessed lower third JFL

@cocainecowboy is a girl, at least his avi halos him so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2486
I think the creator of the site should create another Looksmax website but where women can rate the guys and give better results than just guys rating guys. There are smart women, but all of them are ball breakers (high T). Just get the high T's to do the job, since they are practically men with vaginas.
Tidal wave iq tbh ngl