Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
non directly but i only approached 3

None, since I haven’t approached irl. Girls on dating apps are DTF after a few texts

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
its cuz i never approached
9ED54B97 44F0 4930 BDD9 160BF01D2880

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Tbh I never approached but I counted those times when I was ghosted
im chatting with a girl for 2 weeks atm and didnt send her pictures of me until she sent. this morning she said that she had a weird dream, going into a bedroom and seeing my body from behind. then i turn around and my face looks nothing what she imagined. she then left the bedroom.

after she typed this i sent her 3 pics of my face and she didnt ghost yet luckily haha

did they ghost you after u sent pics? some girls ghost when they find another guy etc

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616
im chatting with a girl for 2 weeks atm and didnt send her pictures of me until she sent. this morning she said that she had a weird dream, going into a bedroom and seeing my body from behind. then i turn around and my face looks nothing what she imagined. she then left the bedroom.

after she typed this i sent her 3 pics of my face and she didnt ghost yet luckily haha

did they ghost you after u sent pics? some girls ghost when they find another guy etc
Nah they already saw my pics when we matched. Some ghosted me after 1st date others simply stopped texting / refused to meet up. 5 times I’ve been ghosted tbh ngl.

• +1
Nah they already saw my pics when we matched. Some ghosted me after 1st date others simply stopped texting / refused to meet up. 5 times I’ve been ghosted tbh ngl.
maybe cuz of personality? i guess if they like ur pics and u dont giga fraud theres no point

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
maybe cuz of personality? i guess if they like ur pics and u dont giga fraud theres no point
I guess some were initially attracted by my online frauded pics but disappointed when they saw my real look (I didn’t even skinmaxx then). Some matched me just for attention and had no intention of meeting up / having sex at all. Ofc my non NTness possibly also played a role. But at the end of the day it’s because I’m not a chad.

• So Sad

Point 5 billion

0 I never had a casual conversation with a woman offline/online but every time a young foid doesnt approach me in gym or school or doesnt creep record me to post on IG, its pretty much a rejection because I'm not Chad.

every woman that doesnt approach you basically rejectes you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, hebbewem and Over
A Korean friend used my pics for tinder there, some were dtf, others would reject me. I’d say success rate was about 1/3?
@toolateforme

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
A Korean friend used my pics for tinder there, some were dtf, others would reject me. I’d say success rate was about 1/3?
@toolateforme
Unstoppable beast

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

Because I never approached, but I get ignored by a lot of decent looking girls online

• +1
Reactions: Over
I don't approach

depends what you consider rejected. Online? lots, but in real life only like 2 but i was subhuman then. i’d still get rejected now though, or given number and have my time wasted which is the same thing

no PinV or relationship = rejection IMO

All them but one

Is getting ghosted rejection?

0, because never approached.