Reactions: cardiologist
Like ur iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, chadpreetcel123, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
@Goblin XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
None. It will stay this way for all eternity.

1 and it wasn't an ltr

1 but it could have easily been 3 if I didn't reject both girls

can't remember

Last edited:
around 10 so far

0 khhv checking in

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
No Bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
idk why do you ask?

can't remember

Username checks out
Not really, the were ok looking but not very attractive.

I've only ever been approached by really hot girls like once, but I would never have LTRd either of them because I was a senior and they were freshmen. I don't even consider it an approach because they weren't completely obsessed with me like they would be with a real Chad.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and PubertyMaxxer
0 gf, 3 slays

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
View attachment 202190
Can I get a rip in the chat?
tbh a lot of us are probably catching up and fixing missed teenage developmental milestones. I've made significant progress in the past two years alone so GF is imminent in the next few years. JFL if you're PSL 4+ and no GF. Need to NTmaxx.

the fuck is an LTR also i voted by mistake

My oneitis story is worse than yours tbh
ur not the guy in legal trouble at 17 caused by obsessing over the love of ur life
Can we get Bryan in the chat?
I blocked him everywhere

my future is ruined and its all bc I was really really in love, everything I did was cuz I loved her and I just wanted to vent about it to someone (Bryan) and online cuz I thought she would never find out

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
You mog me hard lol

I'm 18 though and have some time to build my numbers. Just have to stop being such an aspie.
Nope, when it comes to male attractiveness it’s better to have more casual lays than LTRs.

I had so many LTR partly because I was not able to get ONS so easily without lowering my standards too much. If I could choose I’d rather have 5 lays + 2 LTRs than the other way around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Nope, when it comes to male attractiveness it’s better to have more casual lays than LTRs.

I had so many LTR partly because I was not able to get ONS so easily without lowering my standards too much. If I could choose I’d rather have 5 lays + 2 LTRs than the other way around
Whats ONS and LTRS im lost here

ITS POSSIBLE TO HAVE A GF?

ur not the guy in legal trouble at 17 caused by obsessing over the love of ur life

I blocked him everywhere

my future is ruined and its all bc I was really really in love, everything I did was cuz I loved her and I just wanted to vent about it to someone (Bryan) and online cuz I thought she would never find out

Brutal. Sucks thinking you have a "friend" that you can trust and then they turn around and stab you in the back in the worst possible way. Phuck Bryan what an arse.

Brutal. Sucks thinking you have a "friend" that you can trust and then they turn around and stab you in the back in the worst possible way. Phuck Bryan what an arse.
the worst part is even now I still love her

if I got suspended from school by a cause of her telling on me, its 200x worse then if it was a suspension from me getting in a fight with some random dude I don't know because I have really really deep feelings for her so if she tells on me with police it kills my heart so much

same thing with when my friend told me she called me creepy, that really really hurt my feelings cuz I like her whereas if a random dude said It I wouldn't care

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020

if I got suspended from school by a cause of her telling on me, its 200x worse then if it was a suspension from me getting in a fight with some random dude I don't know because I have really really deep feelings for her so if she tells on me with police it kills my heart so much

same thing with when my friend told me she called me creepy, that really really hurt my feelings cuz I like her whereas if a random dude said It I wouldn't care

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown

Oh yeah forsure, its absolutely brutal knowing that someone you deeply care about not only wants nothing to do with you but also actively can't stand you. Hits at the fiber of your very existence.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown